Thread: Which budget scope for garden plinking?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mine's on the .22 99s, super little scope - it's already assisted in the demise of three rabbits and a woodie...

Thumbs up Well pleased..!

Thanks for all your comments guys. It really does show that there are some perfectly good optics at very reasonable prices out there. It really is 'Horses for courses' I guess, but the quality of the 2-7 Sabre is excellent. I must give JS Ramsbottom's a 'Big-up' here. Order placed and goods delivered in two days... can't ask better than that.

Regards,

Finners
    Ripley AR5S, EV2 Mk2, S400C, HW98, Walther LGU, Walther LGV Comp-Ultra & Prosports x2..... but can only shoot one at a time..!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    Mine's on the .22 99s, super little scope - it's already assisted in the demise of three rabbits and a woodie...
    I agree and a super ittle gun. I put mine on the Prosport and for the price it is a cracker.

A.G

Hi,

I brought a Mountmaster 4-12x50 from JR Ramsbottom last year and this is fine for general plinking plus has a HMD reticle, this maybe worth a look?

Talking about the sabre 4x32's, what mag are the mildots set at to be true. Just like to know for chairgun purposes.