Thread: Ruger Old Army (MINT) For Sale

Ruger Old Army (MINT) For Sale

Due to broken shoulder I am unable to shoot my newly acquired, January 2017. Ruger Old Army. This Stainless Steel ROA is in mint condition and comes with a Patchmare grip, with site. standard ROA wood grip
    original box manual and nipple key. £650.00 ovno. You will not see a better example anywhere for sale in the UK. face to face will not RFD.
    2 sets of nipples. £40.00.
    2 compartment powder box with chain (approved) £50.00.
    LazyGit cylinder loader £50.00.

NOW SOLD
    Last edited by Mac42; 24-08-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: text
    Anschutz 1913. .22lr - Big Nikko. TX200.177 Mk3 Ultimate
    Taurus 357 LBR. Taurus .22 LBR BSA .22 RF Martini International Mk3.
    Marlin 357 original JM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac42 View Post
    Due to broken shoulder I am unable to shoot my newly acquired, January 2017. Ruger Old Army. This Stainless Steel ROA is in mint condition and comes with a Patchmare grip, with site. standard ROA wood grip
    original box manual and nipple key. £650.00. You will not see a better example anywhere for sale in the UK. face to face will not RFD.
    That's a real pity - won't your busted shoulder get better?

tac

Socket joint cracked but main damage caused to muscles which even after treatment at my age of 75 causes great pain when lifting. My bench rest league shooting not effected so only now bench rest shooting. Has to go as makes me a bit depressed. Injury caused by fallen down 6 steps and hitting a radiator with shoulder. Somebody will get a mint condition ROA unmarked. Thanks for your comment.
    Marlin 357 original JM.

I rather hope this is still for sale in a couple of months when i get a slot for one.
    Looks like a good deal!

Socket joint cracked but main damage caused to muscles which even after treatment at my age of 75 causes great pain when lifting. My bench rest league shooting not effected so only now bench rest shooting. Has to go as makes me a bit depressed. Injury caused by fallen down 6 steps and hitting a radiator with shoulder. Somebody will get a mint condition ROA unmarked. Thanks for your comment.
    It's always a great sadness when a keen shooter has to give up one or other aspects, sometimes all, of his or her chosen sport, no matter what that might be. A friend of ours back in CN had to give up all forms of competitive shooting when he developed Parkinson's disease, a devastating blow for him after a fifty+ year shooting career that had taken him all over the Commonwealth. However, he can still spot and coach, and that seems to be giving him something back.

tac

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    I rather hope this is still for sale in a couple of months when i get a slot for one.
    Looks like a good deal!
    Keep watching nobody has made what I would call a proper offer, had a couple of stupid offers from what I assume would be dealers trying to make a quick profit, can't blame them. I want a good price and would prefer it go to an enthusiastic potential owner wanting first class BP equipment,
    Marlin 357 original JM.

Keep watching nobody has made what I would call a proper offer, had a couple of stupid offers from what I assume would be dealers trying to make a quick profit, can't blame them. I want a good price and would prefer it go to an enthusiastic potential owner wanting first class BP equipment,
    Trust me, I know the feeling from dealing with a dealer. I recently tried to 'move on' my collection of US/European H0 trains - mostly unused [ever] and still in their dealer-sealed boxes. Four sets of twelve passenger cars for various named trains in the USA and Europe, matching locos, a collection of brass cabooses and some rare Great Northern stuff, Total value approaching £6000.

After a bit of bottom-lip chewing and farting around on his Blackcurrant, he offered me just over £600.

Three of the locos alone cost just under £2000....

tac

original box manual and nipple key. £650.00 ovno. You will not see a better example anywhere for sale in the UK. face to face will not RFD.
    Its a shame you wont rfd. Bit off subject, where do you buy the Lazy loading equipment?

Would you sell the Lazy Git and two sets of nipples separately?