Thread: Original 75 wanted

Original 75 wanted

Ideally LH, but would consider a RH with adjustable cheek piece at the right price.

Could meet up either near Guildford or Norwich.

Thanks - Geoff.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Geoff

In case you don't know (sorry if you do). The Diana/Original 65/66/75 have angled butt pads. So a right handed stock has the butt pad angled in towards the body. I imagine this would make it very difficult to shoot left handed.
    Might be worth holding out for a proper L/H version

Dan

There are L/H 75's advertised on the popular gun sales websites, currently. One mentions recent seals which is a must.

Thanks.
    Ps, it's for benchrest, hardly touch the stock, mainly have to get the cheek behind the scope!

Ps, so mention of new seals on the advert I found? Edit, ok there are 2 lefties on different websites!
    Last edited by mrgeoff; 09-08-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Got a lovely LH Original 75 delivered yesterday, fair price too, thank you :-)

Cant wait to drop my Benchrest scope on it and compare it to the FWB300. The 75 has a very sort rail, but as my scope mount is a 1 piece drop compensating unit, i think it will work OK.

Cheers - Geoff.
    Thanks - Geoff.

The 75 is an great rifle. Ever since I saw one amongst a sea of 300S' in about 1986, ive been smitten. Never had a scope on one and its doubtful I ever will, but I hope yours does what you need need it to do and more. All the best with it.