Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PREDATOR JSB GTO 6.35 lead free - WHERE to Buy ?

PREDATOR JSB GTO 6.35 lead free - WHERE to Buy ?

Have tried before posting here , but I cannot find any of these lightweight lead free pells , all hits on the Net seem to be USA .
    Are they made by JSB ? Or Predator ( whoever they are ? ) ?

ps have already checked Ramsbottoms !

No such pellet listed on JSB's web site it does list the Predator polymag .25 but no other Predator's in .25.

So it looks like that is a pellet made in & for the USA market, Pyramid Air or Airguns of Arizona will probably export them.

You could try e-mailing JSB to ask.
    Last edited by angrybear; 09-08-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Lead free

Yes lots on internet hits for USA , but very strange none in EU , and made over this side , esp with all the talk about lead free .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Yes lots on internet hits for USA , but very strange none in EU , and made over this side , esp with all the talk about lead free .
    Not really, the UK with the 12pfe law is probably the only country where a light weight .25 pellet would sell for hunting, and last time I checked JSB don't officially import any .25 pellet in to the UK.

For the rest of Europe .25 is a high power calibre where 25gn+ works fine.

which are you specifically after ? the light weight or the lead free, I've used the Gamo PBA's in .25 (14gn) & they were total rubbish.

Low power .25

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Not really, the UK with the 12pfe law is probably the only country where a light weight .25 pellet would sell for hunting, and last time I checked JSB don't officially import any .25 pellet in to the UK.

For the rest of Europe .25 is a high power calibre where 25gn+ works fine.

which are you specifically after ? the light weight or the lead free, I've used the Gamo PBA's in .25 (14gn) & they were total rubbish.
    A few other places do have low(er) power limits - lower than UK but still like using .25 - Germany .
    They are all sub 7.5J there but still manage to want .25
    Yes heard about Gamo's offering and heard the same likewise .
    Just interested in trying some out .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 10-08-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Lead Free pellets are hopeless. I wouldn't bother with if I were you.

A.G

Gto

Just interested to try some out .
    They were mentioned as being used in a test by a reader in this month's AIRGUN SHOOTER , describing them as ' JSB Lead- free 16.5gr ' who said he got good results tested with a Theoben Eliminator .
    Some other JSB .25's were also used - Exact's and Kings...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Just interested to try some out .
    They were mentioned as being used in a test by a reader in this month's AIRGUN SHOOTER , describing them as ' JSB Lead- free 16.5gr ' who said he got good results tested with a Theoben Eliminator .
    Some other JSB .25's were also used - Exact's and Kings...
    I have tried two varieties of the H&N and one of them being a Barracuda for my TX200 HC, thinking that the light weight pellet in a springer would be good. The accuracy was abysmal and the ME dissapointing. The pellets were made of very hard shiny alloy and seem to be over sized for some reason ( perhaps to size them as they are pushed into the barrel as I am not sure there is enough pressure in sub 12 to inflate the skirt to fit) and they were also very expensive. I am not quite sure if in the long run they are not detrimental to the barrel either. I'd stick to JSB particularly the RS or the rebadged one sold as Falcon Accuracy Plus.

A.G

Bump

Anyone know a UK source of these Predator / JSB made GTO lead free - in 6.35 ?

Might be worth emailing to see if they can deliver to the uk or have a supplier over here?

http://www.straightshooters.com/jsb-....54-150ct.html

Or ask jsb and ask if they'll distribute to the uk.

In the EU they are "JSB Exact king lead free" I've now found them here on the JSB web site but cannot find anyone who sells them, so I've sent JSB an email asking which dealers have them.
    Last edited by angrybear; 23-03-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Good spot, I couldnt find them.

I've also sent an email about uk dealers.

Being new to 25 i'd also like to try some, please post results if you find out who's stocking them,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Andy001 View Post
    Good spot, I couldnt find them.

I've also sent an email about uk dealers.
    Dealers are listed on the web site, for the UK it only gives Daystate & Air Arms, & I've emailed them as well.

If anyone does find a supplier it will probably make sense for one person to take orders here to save on shipping costs.

Edit, AA have replied that they are AW a batch for test & they will be available subject to the results.
    Last edited by angrybear; 23-03-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Dealers are listed on the web site, for the UK it only gives Daystate & Air Arms, & I've emailed them as well.

If anyone does find a supplier it will probably make sense for one person to take orders here to save on shipping costs.

Edit, AA have replied that they are AW a batch for test & they will be available subject to the results.
    Oops, I meant in relation to any dealers supplying the pellets.

Sounds promising, I've noticed on a few US gun shop websites the prices seem to vary wildly.