Thread: Kempton Park June airgun show/AGW article

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Trevor,

With the sad demise of the Bisley fairs, we could easily have ended up with a huge gap in the collecting calendar. It's thanks to the huge efforts that Binners and Liz that we have such a successful fair behind us and further delights to look forward to. Agreed, we are incredibly fortunate as a result.

Kind regards,

John
    Think you've said it all, The fair was superb and the effort's that had been put in to organise and run it were clearly visible, My two purchases are now in regular use, It's unlike me to wish away the summer but "CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER" The biggest concern I have if this becomes a regular event is that I'm gonna need a bigger room to store my collection in.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thank you all

For those kind words of support and encouragement

Two of the biggest Airgun Collectors?Traders had 100 ft of table space alone , they are back in for the October 15th Fair, along with most of the private collectors that made the June event. The layout will have to vary a little to cater for many extra traders that sat on the fence last time along with Section 1&2 firearms big boys, now permitted

The entrance fee has risen from £4 to £5 to help pay for my new yacht