Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford Open rifle HFT round 5 13/8/17 results

Ford Open rifle HFT round 5 13/8/17 results

I dunno, last round I can make, I shot my socks off and only made one little mistake and some whatsit turns up after a year off and clears the course. I mean... really
    Well done Lol, fantastic shooting.

A good day in the sun on a rare windless day at Ford, personal bests were tumbling, well done everyone, now just do the same at Buxted next week
    Name Score Club Class
    Moore Lol 60 Ford O PB
    Roberts Justin 59 Ford O PB
    Martinez Steb 57 Ford O
    Grey Charlie 53 Ford O PB
    Blackham Barry 53 Ford O
    Phillips Eddie 51 Ford O
    Morris Bob 49 Ford R
    Coleman John 39 Ford O

Congratulations Lol, fabulous clearance.

Steb
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Well done Lol, congrates.
    Air Arms TX200

Well done Mr Moore... for getting more.. than everyone else!

Seriously though, well done X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Justin, Hope your socks are alright mate....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Great shooting & great company Lol .Fantastic m8

P.S.- Can you sod off for another 18 months and give us mere mortals a chance please !

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post

Hahaha - He was on a run of 23 before he dropped one. I saw a grown man cry
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

The socks will recover. In hindsight I should have shot the target

Yeaah haaaa

Buzzin, I am

Thanks for all the kind words, apologies to Justin, and his socks.

Took time out last year as I set myself the target of catching a 40lb carp, fished hard but fell 4oz short

So said to myself time for some more shooting, set myself the target of clearing a course, well that went well...

Not sure now, 40lb??

Done with a bullpup too, got to love it.

Top job Charlie... Especially with a new scope.

See some of you other Sussex chaps soon.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Well done Lol, Justin welcome to the club. If you are lucky people will only remind you of that shot for a few years.

Would have loved to have been there but am slumming it in Japan, had noodles for breakfast

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Poor old Japan, bet they have never seen the bearded 'food monster', i can see you walking through the markets now, "ooh, can i have a taste" to every unsuspecting trader....bleeding them dry...trying to satiate that hole in your beard...that just keeps taking more...like the worlds biggest sink hole!
    Apart from that how are you?... plenty of rats on the water out there....Ha!

By the way Justin, which target did you miss???...

I wanna know where Mr Moore has been fishing.... the leisure centre?? Not vinny... i reckon it was, Runcton..
    Please a little word in my shell like XX

Tut Tut

Poor old Japan, bet they have never seen the bearded 'food monster', i can see you walking through the markets now, "ooh, can i have a taste" to every unsuspecting trader....bleeding them dry...trying to satiate that hole in your beard...that just keeps taking more...like the worlds biggest sink hole!
    Apart from that how are you?... plenty of rats on the water out there....Ha!

By the way Justin, which target did you miss???...

I wanna know where Mr Moore has been fishing.... the leisure centre?? Not vinny... i reckon it was, Runcton..
    Please a little word in my shell like XX
    Now then, you should know better than to ask such personal questions, you know carp anglers never tell you anything....

Well, actually, I was on the Chichester District waters, the beauty of that club is you need to live within 10 miles of Chi centre to be a member - keeps the riff raff out you know

Japan - I have heard they are horizontal, is there any truth
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

They call it chi cos' the 'In House' Riff raff can't spell Chichester.....

I know where you were... it used to be a great 20's water but dayum was it busy!!

Can't believe they go 40 now... mind you it is rumoured that once upon a time they had legs... all rubbish of course...

It was Church Yard? wasn't it.. yeah XX

Catch up fella

Churchyard is doing 50's now . Thats my next target water

I did over 50 twenties to 32lb out of Quarry, then in spring did 14 fish out of Whyke, 4 thirties to 39lb.

All days, longest session 8 hours, not a single overnight

Mmmm fancy that whyke!

Long time since i fished there! Quarry is an even better 20's water now then!! Still gets proper crowded though...or it did... is it still like that?
    Good angling by the way!