Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Open rifle HFT round 5 13/8/17 results

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Now then, you should know better than to ask such personal questions, you know carp anglers never tell you anything....

Well, actually, I was on the Chichester District waters, the beauty of that club is you need to live within 10 miles of Chi centre to be a member - keeps the riff raff out you know

Japan - I have heard they are horizontal, is there any truth
    Hmm, wouldn't say horizontal. Very polite but confused as heck if you don't follow protocol(ahem).

They have the most amazing bogs! After you have done your stuff, a probe comes out and squirts water at fairly high pressure straight up yer jacksee. Gets me every time! I have aged.

Saw a major castle yesterday. Turns out it is a replica as the yanks totalled the first one which seems to have upset them somewhat. I decided not to point out who started it...

More from your cultural attache as events warrant.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

I believe that should unrest break out in any country, if we had a few beardies we could disrupt and cause chaos, just about anywhere!

You are nothing short of a secret weapon... well a weapon anyways....

You could commit hari kari? by throwing yourself, neck first, onto a glass! Once your work was complete..
    Our very own 001 (taken from a recent score card!)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Fortunately everything here is plastic, so you can cease your endless concern for me

Rest assured that our visit can only enhance our two nations' mutual admiration. Just leave it to me, it will be fine. Trust me

http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

every time

Bullseye (not Japs eye, that would be weird)...toilet shoots and..."gets you every time"...not like Justin then

Keep up the sterling diplomacy chaps
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post

Rest assured that our visit can only enhance our two nations' mutual admiration. Just leave it to me, it will be fine. Trust me

Why am i not brimming with confidence......

You catch in the winter then Mr Moore?... what bait?..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Why am i not brimming with confidence......

You catch in the winter then Mr Moore?... what bait?..
    95% caught down the edge on handful of pellet and single home made hook bait.....
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...