Thread: HRPC 13th August Club Shoot and 60 Poing Challange, Results

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HRPC 13th August Club Shoot and 60 Poing Challange, Results

Massive thank You to everybody who pitched up today and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Although I must admit age is creeping up and the old necks a bit stiff at the moment.
    Great shoot today on what everybody agreed was a hard course so a very well done to everybody for some cracking scores. The weather couldn’t have been better and the new targets seemed to go down a treat (figuratively if not literally). Also having plenty of targets on the course means that its different every time we shoot it. Chernobyl Rat in particular seemed really popular while Crowzilla caught a lot of people out.
    A superb shoot by Adam Longhurst to be the top shot on the day, especially with a new rifle with Rob a close second. Well done to Kim Lum, 52 with a springer on that course....enough said. Also, congratulations to the two junior shooters for a couple of more than respectable scores.

Adam Longhurst 57
    Rob Smith 56
    Bob Pattenden 55
    Steve Micklethwaite 53
    Jon Newton May 53
    Roger Dibbins 53
    Kim Lum 52 (R)
    Kevin Wickson 52
    Ivan Edminston 51
    Aaron Friend 50
    Steve West 49
    Wes Micklethwaite 49 (J)
    David Powell 46
    Terry Evans 46
    Russ Connor 46 (R)
    Steve Mickwake 44
    Stew Artelstone 42
    Colin Muggeridge 40
    Kevin Hills 40 (R)
    Harvey Friend 34 (J)

Obviously the 60-point challenge, although rattled, wasn’t met so the pot will roll over to our next shoot and start at £64. As always, every individual target was “killed” on the day with peg 21 having a 97% success rate. The hardest peg statistically on the course was peg 17 which had a 63% success rate although for the life of me I can’t remember what the target was.

Again, thanks to everybody who turned up and helped make it such an enjoyable morning.

Cheers

Terry
    Last edited by Gisaname; 13-08-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Missed a score
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.