Thread: Hw77, 97, AA ps, tx200, walther lgu.., or ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    ...and some if it's an '88. But not exactly an everyday gun - mine gets to go out when it's guaranteed sun only.

I have a couple of PS, but these days it's the tuned '77 and '97 that get pulled out first. My FT springer rig is based on a '97. i have shot TX's but just prefer the HWs.

Yeah., I'm thinking 77/97 & at the moment I'm thinking 97 as z German's do the blue laminate one in a .20 for 10euro more than the equivalent .177. I also figured the blue laminate stock would sell easier and for more if I didn't like it and decided to go for a CS500 instead
    Both options with a bit of internal tinkering to me feel like a good option. I just can't get out of my head the full length 77... I'd really like to try one & see how it balances..
    Any thoughts on the full length 77 over the 97k ?
    Thanks Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Park 91, my two will outshoot my Venom 77 and SLR88. Think it will outshoot or equal anything suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Park 91, my two will outshoot my Venom 77 and SLR88. Think it will outshoot or equal anything suggested.
    Interesting, lovely, and probably as expensive & rare as the 88.....
    Thanks for the suggestion though
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Zephyr 77, by Airgun Centre back in early 80s. Again, if you can find one.

One to have a look at would be the Diana 470TH it is a beautiful rifle and lovely to fire. I went to buy one and would have had it, had I not seen and bought the Diana 56TH instead. I still want to get one, but I may have to wait a little longer for that one.
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP