Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hw77, 97, AA ps, tx200, walther lgu.., or ???

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    More offspring
    And your surprised ??! Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

You ol' shagger you

I know it's short notice mate but, I'll be at the shop in Devizes looking at a TX tomorrow at around 3pm.
    I'll put my 97 in the boot and, I know he's got some 77s and a few others in at the moment.

I know it's short notice but, if you can make it, I'll haggle you a discount

All of the above.

Heyup Rhys's mate,
    Like Dave said at the very beginning a 25 mm hw77, or if you want something affordable out of left field a superstar and spend a bit of time and money making it shoot well

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    And your surprised ??! Lol
    I admire your stamina... Lock up yer daughters, Lightnin's in town!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    You ol' shagger you

I know it's short notice mate but, I'll be at the shop in Devizes looking at a TX tomorrow at around 3pm.
    I'll put my 97 in the boot and, I know he's got some 77s and a few others in at the moment.

I know it's short notice but, if you can make it, I'll haggle you a discount
    Thanks for the offer but I'm stuck in today... And I'm not quite ready to plunge yet. I'm going to have a play on as meany 77/97's as I can, so I can see which I prefer.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I admire your stamina... Lock up yer daughters, Lightnin's in town!
    Lol.., don't worry your daughters are safe. I'm thinking of getting the snip!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Mate, get yourself a older 25mm 77, beautiful
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    Even better answer: 25mm '77 short stroked with titanium piston and fully glided, as per Paul Short tuning. Cocks like an hw30 effortwise and shoots full power but as soft as butter

Rhys, come and take my MK1 77K (.22) away and use it for as long as you wish. Might help you decide!
    25mm, 25mm, 25mm.....
    Isn't this something I can sleeve down to from a STD 97/77 if I think it's necessary?? Or is it different in the older models?

JerryD is offline Will only use cherry lipbalm
    25mm, 25mm, 25mm.....
    Isn't this something I can sleeve down to from a STD 97/77 if I think it's necessary?? Or is it different in the older models?
    get a Mk1 '77, if you can peel it away from anyone.: I had to resort to begging and got lucky

Jerry

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    SLR 98 Rhys
    “An airgun or two”………

Thanks for the offer but I'm stuck in today... And I'm not quite ready to plunge yet. I'm going to have a play on as meany 77/97's as I can, so I can see which I prefer.
    No worries mate

I got the TX home and, it doesn't feel like any other new TX that I've picked up - it sounds as dry as a nuns chuff when I pull the underlever

Maybe I've been spoiled with tuned springers but, this don't feel good. It's getting a full strip on my next day off.

All of the above.