Thread: tx 200 trigger

tx 200 trigger

does anyone know how to adjust these triggers? i'ts driving me potty trying to adjust it to a double stage,must have taken the trigger guard off a 100 times thanks in advance

The foreword screw sets the length of the first travel and the rear screw sets the sear engagement. Make sure that the trigger tension spring is not too tight, just put enough tension on it so that you can feel a very light first pressure.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

tx 200 trigger

it doesn't matter what i do,it's like a single stage trigger,can you set them up like rekord trigger,with e defitate stop to the first stage?

Quote Originally Posted by wil95k View Post
    it doesn't matter what i do,it's like a single stage trigger,can you set them up like rekord trigger,with e defitate stop to the first stage?
    Should be able to mate. Make them as nice as a fettled Rekord trigger.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Is it possible to take the trigger unit off and adjust it? Might save a lot of time with having to cock it every time you make a small adjustment.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Is it possible to take the trigger unit off and adjust it? Might save a lot of time with having to cock it every time you make a small adjustment.
    Cheers, Phil
    Two minute job mate, that is what I always do.

Neil

Follow these steps and you should be golden:

- Wind all three grub screws out (not untill they fall out but quite a long way)
    - It now shouldn't cock at all
    - Now wind in the front most grub screw (furthest from the butt pad) half a turn each time. Eventually the gun will start cocking and you will then need to shoot it each time.
    - If you want the trigger blade further back (i.e a shorter first stage), wind this front screw in a bit more
    - It should now be a heavy single stage trigger
    - Now start winding the middle screw in half a turn each time. Eventually the second stage will appear.
    - Wind the middle screw in or out by quarter turns until you have the length of second stage you want
    - Now start winding the rear most grub screw in (the one hidden by the trigger guard)
    - This will make it lighter. Try half a turn each time until it feels quite light, then quarter or eighth turns.
    - Each time you fire, take up the first stage and then let it go again, the trigger blade should return to its forward position. If it doesn't you have gone too light

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    Two minute job mate, that is what I always do.

Neil
    Quite ... in a roundabout way I was trying to suggest to the OP that he/she removes the unit to do the adjustment. Saves a lot of time.
    Cheers, Phil

tx 200 trigger

all sorted now many thanks guys