Thread: tx 200 trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

tx 200 trigger

does anyone know how to adjust these triggers? i'ts driving me potty trying to adjust it to a double stage,must have taken the trigger guard off a 100 times thanks in advance

The foreword screw sets the length of the first travel and the rear screw sets the sear engagement. Make sure that the trigger tension spring is not too tight, just put enough tension on it so that you can feel a very light first pressure.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

tx 200 trigger

it doesn't matter what i do,it's like a single stage trigger,can you set them up like rekord trigger,with e defitate stop to the first stage?

Quote Originally Posted by wil95k View Post
    it doesn't matter what i do,it's like a single stage trigger,can you set them up like rekord trigger,with e defitate stop to the first stage?
    Should be able to mate. Make them as nice as a fettled Rekord trigger.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Is it possible to take the trigger unit off and adjust it? Might save a lot of time with having to cock it every time you make a small adjustment.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Is it possible to take the trigger unit off and adjust it? Might save a lot of time with having to cock it every time you make a small adjustment.
    Cheers, Phil
    Two minute job mate, that is what I always do.

Neil