Thread: Anyone's kid/s collecting pellet tins?

Anyone's kid/s collecting pellet tins?

Hi,
    Does anyone have a child who wants to, or already is collecting pellet tins? If so and they are happy to collect recent tins I have few I am happy to post FOC.
    Cheers
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post

Hi,
    Does anyone have a child who wants to, or already is collecting pellet tins? If so and they are happy to collect recent tins I have few I am happy to post FOC.
    Cheers
    Rich
    Hi Rich, very commendable, but if no takers, do what I did with the spare tins in my somewhat modest collection a couple of years ago: sell them on evil bay, and donate the proceeds to Help For Heroes?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

No, responses so far. Does no one have a child afflicted with the tin collecting fever? Or is it as slow here as it is in the sales section, cue holiday tumbleweed.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Further to Rich's kind offer, are there any teenage vintage airgun collectors out there? If so, I will put a package together FOC in the interests of helping a new generation to collect...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.