Thread: Theoben Eliminator parts?

Theoben Eliminator parts?

I've never had such a problem trying to find parts for a relatively new classic. It's got a trigger problem and can I find any parts for it!!!!!!
    Any help in tracking down spares would be much appreciated as it's far too tidy to scrap.

Just a thought, and i might be wrong, but would the eliminator trigger parts not be the same as the scirocco. Might still be difficult to find but might be worth looking into.
    Fozzy

As a last resort - pretty sure that whatever you need can also be made up by any half competent metalworker/engineer. Or yourself if you are handy with tools.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

trigger

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    As a last resort - pretty sure that whatever you need can also be made up by any half competent metalworker/engineer. Or yourself if you are handy with tools.
    what year is it as the early ones used webley triggers eclipse omega etc the same as my slr88 circa 1988-90

I'm not sure how old it is but the Webley connection is interesting.
    Thanks very much for all the info, it looks like I might be able to sort something out.
    Rob

I might have a piston head if you measure the diameter when you get it apart.

Quote Originally Posted by elmafud10 View Post
    what year is it as the early ones used webley triggers eclipse omega etc the same as my slr88 circa 1988-90
    I had an early model and had problems with the trigger. Fairly sure they were the same as a Webley Omega with a different type of safety catch. That being the case try the Airgun Doctor, he is pretty sh1t hot with Webleys

Have you contacted RAW in the states? They carry rammer parts, probably not listed but email or ring them am surentheynwill sort you out

AFAIK only the earliest Sciroccos had Webley triggers, the Eliminator has a trigger that is said to be based on a Gamo trigger, not sure whether the design was cribbed or whether it is actually a genuine Gamo in part.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    AFAIK only the earliest Sciroccos had Webley triggers
    yup, omega trigger...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.