Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh flippin 'eck!

Whenever I loose stuff its in the garage. Anything that belongs to me magically ends up in the garage. Whether I want it to or not

Look for something else.

If you're looking for something and you've looked "everywhere" and in the end decided the thing has made it's way to that planet full of part used biro's and odd socks, look for something else. You may not find your seals but I guarantee you will find something you lost six months ago.

I have several safe places apparently, I put my safe keys in one of them and have never found them [ had to drill the emergency lock out and fit a new one]. If I find the ''right one'' I may well reward myself with the internals to my Anshutz 220 re polished and blued, stock refinished, all wrapped up for full protection; FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS PLUS!!!!!!! also there may well be the triggers and guard and screws to a beautiful Shrewsbury made 12G double brl hammer gun, with lovely Damascus brls.;de-activated but missing those important little bits [ safely stored away when we moved here 1988]. With the passage of time and only so many places you can look, I would have thought the magic place would have been discovered long ago, but no, the bits are here I know they are, so I keep looking and hoping.
    Cheers to all the ''Seekers''
    abellringer

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I really want to re-seal my FN19 at long last but can I find the safe place I have stored my seal kit? No I bloomin' can't grrr.

Does anyone else have problems finding their safe storage places or is it just me???

Rich
    Incase you can't find them in the last place you look:

http://i.imgur.com/8ugYjsa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Incase you can't find them in the last place you look:

http://i.imgur.com/8ugYjsa.jpg

Cheers
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Beleive me it is more than possible to put things in a safe place,that is toooooo safe. But even worse is putting something down and the next minute or even less it has dissapeared.
    As my son has been known to remark. " OH Dad not again!".
    I am looseing it in more than one way.
    Cheers all.
    Geoff.

Yeah thats me. got back from the pub once then got a phone call. have you lost something. now me and ben walked home. no probs. but what about trixie. shes under our pool table.
    can never find what i am looking for when i look for it. then it turns up when i buy another one.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

I have this too, I've found the moment you don't look for them...they turn up. I'm sure some one is playing games though!
    Three years ago, a set of cars key disappeared! The whole house has been inside out! I guess, a once annoyed 3rd party lifted them....No proof! Don't rule out some one shifting said item

I don't think we are loosing our collective marbles, I am beginning to suspect a widespread borrowers infestation
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Whenever I loose stuff its in the garage. Anything that belongs to me magically ends up in the garage. Whether I want it to or not
    Every thing i loose ends up in aldi or liddl. or QD. then get home and find have three of them. screw drivers and spanners being the worse.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.