Thread: Theoben Eliminator seals needed

Theoben Eliminator seals needed

Help please! Pulling my hair out well what I have left,need a full seal kit for my Eliminator,have tried ringing impact on numerous occasions and left messages but no reply chambers /John knibbs /tawn, haven't got any stuck now where to look ?? Anyone no of any stockists ?
    Fingers crossed
    Will
    Theoben Eliminator .22 spring conversion
    V-mach custom HW80 .177 fac
    Theoben Eliminator .25 ....WHACK!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblywill View Post
    Help please! Pulling my hair out well what I have left,need a full seal kit for my Eliminator,have tried ringing impact on numerous occasions and left messages but no reply chambers /John knibbs /tawn, haven't got any stuck now where to look ?? Anyone no of any stockists ?
    Fingers crossed
    Will
    Not sure on the piston head seal but the others you may be able to get in a bearing/seal suppliers. Just take the old ones with you.

Some seals here http://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co....ystem-ref-tb1/

Might be worth a try here south Africa though http://www.theobenspares.co.za/blog-2/
    Last edited by bighit; 17-08-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks for info 😊got a good bearing place near by we use for work.The piston o rings were replaced few years back so hopefully alright if not could be a problem as I think they are made of special material because of the heat generated in the cylinder. If impact airguns have finished completely could be a nuisance for us Eliminator owners
    Will

Bog standard "O" rings, the scraper rings are harder to source but usually ok. I seem to recall posting a thread on the sizes, but can't remember the forum it was try a search on here. If I wrote them down anywhere & can find it I will PM you the sizes.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblywill View Post
    Fingers crossed
    Will
    http://rapid7ownersclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    Bog standard "O" rings, the scraper rings are harder to source but usually ok. I seem to recall posting a thread on the sizes, but can't remember the forum it was try a search on here. If I wrote them down anywhere & can find it I will PM you the sizes.

John
    Thanks John would be handy to have sizes..if not will try and get time at the weekend to strip the gun and take seals to bearing shop.
    Will