Thread: the priest

the priest

hi all, i just watched a review on the priest bullpup air rifle and i must admit im very tempted, has anyone on here seen or had a go with one yet?

atb paul

Second this post also interested as a possible Nv ratting setup

Thirds on that,
    Spoke to City Aurguns
    Calibre change roughly 270-300
    Remote bottle lead 40
    And seems much less complicated then the fx
    Plus looks cool in the green ( pictures anyway)
    It's 700 cheaper than the fx which ups the scope and pellet fund

I shouldered one at the club, and they are incredibly light and nicely balanced

Well, there has been a few reviews of the gun. One was of a pre production model review by a Dutchman who found all sorts of things he thought were wrong with the gun. Many of those bad points were later shown not to be true. There are also some very positive reviews from happy owners across the big pond. I have no hands on experience but the gun is simple and seems to work well while providing very good accuracy with it's CZ barrel. Biggest issues seem to be stiff cocking that gets easier with some use and a whining regulator. The shroud is also rather loud. Personally I'd choose one over the Impact due to price, simple construction and traditional rifled barrel + no reported QC issues in production guns.
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe