Thread: Mil Dot Scopes with Illuminated Centre Dot

Mil Dot Scopes with Illuminated Centre Dot

Evening all

Can you guys name some half decent side focus scopes with an Illuminated centre mild dot, nothing with half mil dots as the majority of todays reticles are confusing enough for my tired eyes to figure out the different aim points, Hawke endurance 30 looks to fit the bill so far....

Most scopes have the whole crosshairs illuminated don't they.
    I have an old Rhino 2.5-10x26 ffp that just the has an illuminated dot in the middle of the c/h and that's why I like the scope so much.
    Last edited by cyclopse; 19-08-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Someone said house work wont kill you, but I say 'why take that chance'
    www.airgunshooter.co.uk

I may be wrong but the Endurance 30 can have either an illuminated dot (L4/L4A) or a mil dot ret but not a mil dot that only the centre illuminates.

I do have a vague memory of seeing a mil dot where only the centre + illuminates at a local RFD but not what scope it was.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    My side focus Hawke Eclipse 30 SF 4-16x50 has just an illuminated centre dot...either red or green plus full mil-dots and its decent glass too.
    Last edited by harvey_s; 19-08-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Not side focus but my mates richtor 3-9x50 has the centre cross that only lights.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    My side focus Hawke Eclipse 30 SF 4-16x50 has just an illuminated centre dot...either red or green plus full mil-dots and its decent glass too.
    Not sure if it is the Endurance that has replaced that one........ now on the hunt.....

clunge is offline Buys suspicious amounts of hand sanitiser
    The MTC Connect AMD reticle only illuminates the tiny central 1/2 Mildot cross. But it is a 1/2 mildot scope.

Though if your eyes are that tired, you probably won't notice the 1/2 divisions, or for that matter, the rest of the reticle.