Thread: Webley Axsor Value

Webley Axsor Value

As above what do think i would have to pay for a 1997/8 model in lets say really good condition save a little wear on the bolt ie blueing worn away a bit.

Regards

Martin

Walnut stock, mint condition I let my 2000 model go for £400... Wish I still had it, cracking stock fitted me like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_WBA View Post
    Walnut stock, mint condition I let my 2000 model go for £400... Wish I still had it, cracking stock fitted me like a glove.
    I bought mine April 1998, Walnut stock and has the webley Black hole moderator / Drop moderator.

I would the stock on my rifle is as close to mint as you can get for a rifle this age, not a mark on it.

Regards

Martin

I got one off a mate a few months ago. Just the AXSOR. Not a Webley, or other rebranded one. Basically in mint. Nice walnut stock. 8 shot. Very light, very accurate. I daren't tell you what he wanted for it, you cry. I didn't cry, I was over the moon with it. It had a leak on the filler which took about 5 mins to rectify. Aw, go on then, £200. And the bugger had the audacity to take the world class plus scope off it!

I had a similar really good deal with a 20cal theoben Evo, £200 plus gun bag plus the original beech stock which i sold for £115 and eventually sold the evo for £375 if i remember correctly. Still got the gun bag lol

Regards

Martin