Thread: Air Cylinder Filling in Somerset

Air Cylinder Filling in Somerset

Hi All

I've recently found out that the usual place I go to get my air cylinder filled, Vobster Quay, in Somerset is no longer filling up to 300 Bar. They are now only able to fill tanks up to 250 Bar. A shame as it was clean air and a place that I trusted not too far away from me.

Can anyone help with where I can go locally to Bath to get my cylinder refilled and a place they trust? If poss not Bristol as find driving there a bit difficult.

Any help is appreciated.

ATB

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..

Cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    Hi All

I've recently found out that the usual place I go to get my air cylinder filled, Vobster Quay, in Somerset is no longer filling up to 300 Bar. They are now only able to fill tanks up to 250 Bar. A shame as it was clean air and a place that I trusted not too far away from me.

Can anyone help with where I can go locally to Bath to get my cylinder refilled and a place they trust? If poss not Bristol as find driving there a bit difficult.

Any help is appreciated.

ATB

Ross
    I think it's called ,extreme diving in Southmead down from the hospital.at 0117 9623363
    I got my bottle there,,,300bar 7ltr,brill deal .
    Last edited by naffer; 20-08-2017 at 08:27 PM.

I believe Mendip Shooting Ground, near Wells fill to 300 bar.

There's a couple out this way Ross .......

JC Scuba in Swindon and, our mate Paul at Wiltshire Shooting Centre in Devizes.

Ian Coleys out by Birdlip hill might.

All of the above.

Thanks all for your replies.

I think I'll be popping over to Devises to pester Paul at Wiltshire Shooting Centre to fill my bottles from now on.

Just hope I can resist buying any more guns.....

ATB

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..