Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 8 RESULTS

BUMP....thats me coming back to earth

Its obvious a lot of work had gone into setting a great but fiendishly tricky course - well done to all involved and thanks.

The company of gentlemen helped make the misses a little more bearable - thanks to the Phils'.

59....wow, quality.

Cheers mate...
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Cheers Buxted for a superb course sort of enjoyed it 😉 top shooting Roger and great to see Lewis is back and still shooting great ....git 😉 see you all at aa shoot 😉

Seems that some of us Maddie's missed a good course?!!! We thought we would shoot the English open for a change as it was sure to be easier than a Hobbit course (not)!!!

Well done to Jill and Finn for supporting the SIHFT for the other MAD members (we've even allowed Chilly to go on holiday!!!)

Well done to the winners and Lewis for being back in the swing of things!!

See some of you at Furnace Mill next weekend and anyone else at the AA shoot in September.
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

Blimey

Crikey, I might have even got a half decent score ...... unlikely but I still have dreams (and the good kind)

Top shooting Roger

Regards to all
    Nigel

Agree with what so many have already said previously - the best bit about Sunday was seeing Lewis back shooting again, and putting in a very, very respectable score on his return to HFT after so many months away from the sport
    Last edited by fastnick; 22-08-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Wheres that red wine post gone?? ...

I love it when he gets excited it's like xmas to me, bet he got on here early hours and smashed the 'delete post' button

It brings me no end of joy!

See you at AA shoot all being well... or maybe this week.. what's on?..
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!