Thread: Valuation please

Valuation please

Hi peeps, sadly after a short battle with cancer, my uncle Geoff passed away, some of you have met him at the Springer bash and even bought stuff from him. His wife has asked me to sell his set up as she has bills to cover, as i know nothing about PCP guns, im going to need some advice, he had recently purchased a new AA s400f .177 single shot, he zeroed it in and then put it away, it has probably shot less than 100 pellets, it has a Hawk panarama 6-18×50 scope, silencer and a 7 ltr bottle with 18months left on it. I have no idea what this set up is worth, but it would be ideal for someone just getting into the sport, so if you guys could give me a ball park figure, that would be great, atb Daz
    Last edited by BAD DAZ; 21-08-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Daz, the AA S410 is a multi shot PCP, with a magazine. The AA S400 is the single shot PCP. Are you saying it's an S410 with a single shot tray or is it an S400? And AFAIK the scope will be a 6-18x50.
    Atb Dave.
    Last edited by Shootfish; 21-08-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Nice one Dave, adjustments made, atb Daz

Sorry to hear about your uncle .

Hello Daz
    Sorry to hear about your uncle,I met him at the bash and he was a nice fella .my condolences mate.
    Kind regards
    Les.

My condolences for your family's loss.

General opinion on here is around 60-70% of new price. If it is virtually unused and as new you may get more but it depends how quickly it needs to be sold.

ATB Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

I reckon that ought to be worth £650-£750 as a full combo, problem is not everyone wants to buy a complete outfit in one hit or if they do they probably want to use plastic to spread the cost.

Might be easier to sell the cyl separately for £100-120 as 18mths is quite a short test life, & the rifle combo for £600-650

If there's any doubt over the scope model look on hawkeoptics.com.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I reckon that ought to be worth £650-£750 as a full combo, problem is not everyone wants to buy a complete outfit in one hit or if they do they probably want to use plastic to spread the cost.

Might be easier to sell the cyl separately for £100-120 as 18mths is quite a short test life, & the rifle combo for £600-650

If there's any doubt over the scope model look on hawkeoptics.com.
    I'd say it would be £100 lower

There is a lot of this around, and not many 410s go for much above £400, so you can drop it for a 400?

The scope is good, but perhaps £150?

And I sold a 7L 300bar bottle last week with 3.5 years test for £120 - in 18 months the buyer will have to shell out £50 for a test, so I'd say £100 would be a decent deal?

These would be individual prices, getting them as a package is probably £50 less, so £600 - £650 I would have thought to be top money for what sounds like top quality gear.

Condolences to your family, and good luck with the sale.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Sorry to hear that Daz, I bought a stock from him at the last bash. He was a freindly and engaging fella.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Sorry to hear of your loss, Daz.

Apologies again for not recognising you until the last lane at RoughWedge last week. Give me a shout next time you're there, you're more than welcome to come round with us (I don't shoot ft style every week so it'll be quicker!)
    As far value, I'd say it would sell quickly for £550-£600.

All the best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Thanks for your kind words fellas, and thanks for the advice, I'll put it in the for sale section for £550 all in and see how it goes, hope to see some of you at the bash and if anyone wants to have a go with it, just give me a shout, atvb Daz