Thread: Theoben evo price

Theoben evo price

What sort of price are these going for these days ?
    Theoben Evolution .177 with MTC Viper
    "Tell me something, friend. Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    A nice walnut one will go £250-300 when there's an interest. .22 is prefered as .177 is nasty to shoot, but they don't command the same prices as the older TB's.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Nice one, good to know. Cheers
    "Tell me something, friend. Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Seen them go for £400 but with a scope too.

I paid £200;for mine .it's a .22 with a beech stock and came with a £250 ( when new) weaver v series scope, the slim Jim pump,hose and adaptor .

They are only worth what the buyer pays as they say.

Just seen one in my Local RFD 2 days ago .177 for £575 !! and not in great condition there are small signs of surface rust starting to appear on the bluing.
    The issue is the parts are getting harder to obtain particularly if impact airguns are no longer operating.
    They're very nice guns if you can maintain them but I wouldn't pay £575 for one not a days.
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

I was going to trade my .177 (really nice condition) in against something different. I was offered £150. I walked away from that one.

I had one and sold it years ago and instantly regretted it. I got this one and love but I have a hankering for a weirhauch springer. I don't have space or shoot often enough to justify 2 rifles so the evo would have to go. Just not sure I actually want to part with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrivejack View Post
    I had one and sold it years ago and instantly regretted it. I got this one and love but I have a hankering for a weirhauch springer. I don't have space or shoot often enough to justify 2 rifles so the evo would have to go. Just not sure I actually want to part with it though.
    Seriously if you like the evo & it works well, keep it!! Make space for the HW... You can always get hold of them but not so easy to get another Evo
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.