Thread: Theoben evo price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had one and sold it years ago and instantly regretted it. I got this one and love but I have a hankering for a weirhauch springer. I don't have space or shoot often enough to justify 2 rifles so the evo would have to go. Just not sure I actually want to part with it though.
    Theoben Evolution .177 with MTC Viper
    "Tell me something, friend. Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrivejack View Post
    I had one and sold it years ago and instantly regretted it. I got this one and love but I have a hankering for a weirhauch springer. I don't have space or shoot often enough to justify 2 rifles so the evo would have to go. Just not sure I actually want to part with it though.
    Seriously if you like the evo & it works well, keep it!! Make space for the HW... You can always get hold of them but not so easy to get another Evo
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.