Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The nicest rifle you let go!!!

My scruffy, beaten old .22 BSA Meteor. It was scruffy and beaten when I got it, and there was play in the hinge so it was only any good with open sights. It dispatched many rabbits and I'd like to still have it for nostalgic reasons.

The other two that I let go, Custom B2 .177 and HW35 .177. Both crap. Both scrapped. Glad to see the back of them!

No my nicest one but one I liked .

Air arms Hi-power. Awt gas ram fitted by myself. Nikko sterling scope (can't remember the model) red laser sight inside the front hand guard. L1a1 green sling. And one of those gunpower full length silencers.

Loved that rifle . Stupidly swapped it as I was hardly using it as I was into mountain bikes then.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Over many years I've bought and sold many rifles. Mostly sold them with no regrets- except one.

A B&M bullpupped TX200 MK2 in 177. Laser like accuracy, perfect balance and looked so cool. Every week I ask myself 'why' ?

Sold it to someone on here- if it's you and you want to move it on, get in touch and I'll buy it back!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

My .177 Theoben Countryman Carbine/CS500 - the most accurate air rifle that I've ever owned...

Nicest rifle you let go.

Wow. Some lovely rifles here...Mach 1.5...i also sold my HW77K, Lazaglided, mach 1 trigger, FTS stock and Tasco 2-7 x 32 scope. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Wow. Some lovely rifles here...Mach 1.5...i also sold my HW77K, Lazaglided, mach 1 trigger, FTS stock and Tasco 2-7 x 32 scope. Mach 1.5
    Mach I think you need counselling
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

Should of kept my
    HW35, 95, 97, 90, AA pro sport.
    But I think the wife may have had other ideas if I did.
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

1960's Diana

Found a little unmarked Diana break barrel once and didn't know what to do with it .
    Must have been 60's or 70's at least and what you could call a junior airgun .
    Decided to strip the stock , oil and clean up .
    It was low power and a .22 but I remember plinking with it in the garden thinking what a sweet little gun .
    It went in a swop .
    Bizarrely its the one airgun I can't get out of my mind after all these years .
    So simple , yet so much fun .

Anschutz match 64 .22LR on my dads FAC when I was 17 and became more interested in "other stuff". Now 58 and still missing it

Hw80 venom lazaglide

Still wish i had her
    Hw80 .22 full venom lazaglide with a jim macari stock stunning rifle
    Mmmmmm

Theoben Sirocco 2000 in 22.

I sold it because it kept losing pressure.

But it was a lovely gun, and I should have kept it.

Have regretted selling it for the best part of 20 years.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

My 22 Theoben Countryman Carbine ! Bought a newer Theoben years later but it was Shite had it a month and almost gave it away nothing like the earlier one

oh and I swapped a Crossman 150 for a webley 9mm Shotgun that was a bad deal too

I really miss my Handguns

Rifles, well today I let go a Park 93. Miss the BSF S70, Webley Vulcan and Vicount deluxe, but then I had made the decision not to collect mint rifles in numbers. Air Logic Genesis was the nicest looking rifle I ever let go, only match by a BSA Centenary. Pretty nice Airsporter S too.
    One I'm annoyed about is the last BSA Mercury with similar build to the S, in walnut; just think it would have made a great rifle to have tuned up fully. I let it go because I thought I wanted a Challenger!

Oh well.

Just sold a lovely mk1 177 cal rapid 7 with engraved Don Robinson tyrolean stock, My mk2 phoenix has just gone and another lovely mk1 rapid 7, Over the years wish I had kept quite a few but one I still miss was a very early bsa mercury,

None I have never sold a rifle
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.