Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The nicest rifle you let go!!!

Sold a Venom tuned BSA Goldstar with venom silencer. Why ? I still wonder why ?

My biggest regret was a absolute mint sharp ace in .177 with a lovely stock and factory screw cut half inch unf beutifally blued and only shot less than half a tin from new, had been stored for most of its life, pumped and shot silky smooth 😩😩😩 I really really miss that gun and regret letting it go ☹️

A TX200 SR in a lovely walnut tiger stripe stock. Love to get it back.

First air rifle owned

There was a very good reason to sell the first air rifle I owned, an HW80 in .22. But find 30+ years later I regret not still having it. The consolation is that I still have the Zephyr 77 I p'exd the HW80 for.

A rws 45 in .177

ISP Spartan, first and only one Shaun did with a matt black action. Sold it when I went FAC and needed to fund some powder burners, I stupidly thought I'd never use an air rifle again...
    My GC2 MK3 with Kobayashi stock and 18-40 efr scope. Sold for pittance when I started spending more time kickboxing. Can't believe I practically gave away such a lovely piece in favour of getting punched and kicked in the head...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

I sold an Air Arms TX200 nearly 16 years ago. Always regretted it, so much so that I went and bought another one last week at nearly 2 and a half times the price of my first one. Also regret letting go an HW35 around 20 years too

I regretted selling my MK1 TX200 .177 to Craig-P. (Now I know he does some kick-boxing..... I am very happy for him)
    Keen but clueless..

Regrets

I had 1 of the 1st HW90 Euro TB, that had a stunning walnut stock & blueing a mile deep it was gorgeous, also a circa 1980 HW35 Export, 22" barrel & Luvly walnut stock, and what I believe was a mk1 Scan bill pup, why do we do it&😭
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Regrets

Oh & a mk1 Tx200 & a nice Sharp Ace😭
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Regrets

I had a mint boxed Airlogic Genesis....now i see what they fetch, glad i kept a shooter version thou...i also regret not buying a lasier 12 when i was offered it new....won't do that again....but tbh there are so many desirable rifles out there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianm2585 View Post
    A rws 45 in .177
    Same gun I let go after after buying new at age 17, kept it for 25years as my main hunting rifle. Still don't know why I sold it.

Selling my
    Tx mk1 and finding it in Nick G s hands at the bash, along with my mk2 action also in his possession !!

Quote Originally Posted by prosport.177 View Post
    Selling my
    Tx mk1 and finding it in Nick G s hands at the bash, along with my mk2 action also in his possession !!
    An FWB sport MK 1 with no mods about 83 ...i think it probably was the best all round springer back then and even now no surpassed unless tuned.

I tried to forget about this one but cant.....i had a mint webley venom sidewinder in the thumbhole walnut stock that thing was a beauty.........sold it for beer tokens and a few gokd weekends away, silly boy!