Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Theoben SLR88 Imperator and a couple of others... .

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    i bought a 3D printed single shot tray for my slr88. works perfect and seals the back end to stop pellets dropping back in to the cylinder. much better than the original theoben single shot tray by far. and better for shooting down the range with it. should fit the FT;s to id have thought.
    Could you post a photograph please, it would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    i can email you a pic buddy. cant put them up on here as i am thick as computer wise. i will take a few pics later and email them ok. chris

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    you do not have an email address addy on here uddy so cant send a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    That is a stunning rifle, I always wanted one just didn't have the funds to buy one at the time they were available for sale.

But during this lock down I came across a load of Theoben makers leaflets, which feature this rifle, if you would like it to go with your rifle ? pm me your details and I'll pop it in the post to you.
    The pack of original Theoben information arrived safe and sound. What a delight. Very kind and generous of you to take the time and effort (particularly in the circumstances). Much appreciated.
    https://www.walnut.black

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    That is a stunning rifle, I always wanted one just didn't have the funds to buy one at the time they were available for sale.

But during this lock down I came across a load of Theoben makers leaflets, which feature this rifle, if you would like it to go with your rifle ? pm me your details and I'll pop it in the post to you.
    Theoben leflets arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much for copying them and posting them to me. You are a very kind gentleman indeed sir. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Theoben leflets arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much for copying them and posting them to me. You are a very kind gentleman indeed sir. Chris
    The only one I got copied was the leaflet featuring the full line up of the Theoben rifles, I didn't have two of them and GMNS1 got the original, the rest are as sent from Theoben back in 1991 Chris.

( who in hell holds on to stuff from back in the day ? ) Now I know why my son calls me a hoarder lol

Hope you find the info interesting.

Onwards & upwards

John.
    Hw77+7

Slr 98

Picked up a mint .22 SLR98 couple of years ago without realizing how iconic these are. Love shooting airguns again mostly just to guestimate windage and elevation on distant targets without having air charge anxiety. I've pics but being considered old I haven't figured out how to attach them as yet.
    Last edited by 400yrds; 03-07-2020 at 09:24 AM.