Thread: Hodgdon non eu-compliant powders will no longer be shipped into UK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    It might be an idea to start looking at vhit powders and reload Swiss , ramshot powders as well, all are compliant
    As I mentioned, Ramshot powders seem a bit scarse too... I've been trying for a while to get some Tac or Wild Boar, but everywhere around here is out of stock, and have been for a while.

Apparently someone rang Kranks (the importer) and asked when they were expecting the next delivery... the answer was "this year"...

Maybe worth someone driving a Transit over to Belgium..??

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    As I mentioned, Ramshot powders seem a bit scarse too... I've been trying for a while to get some Tac or Wild Boar, but everywhere around here is out of stock, and have been for a while.

Apparently someone rang Kranks (the importer) and asked when they were expecting the next delivery... the answer was "this year"...

Maybe worth someone driving a Transit over to Belgium..??
    Kranks have been saying that or 'in the next few months' for well over a year now......

I've been told its due to not enough being imported so the suppliers basically don't supply the UK anymore and also that it's due to a fire in the plant. Who knows, just wish they'd import some before I get my new rifle!
    Thanks for looking