Thread: underpowered hw110 .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Checked a few pellets when I got my 110 in .177 a month ago, here are the results:

RWS superdome 10.86

HW FT Exact 4.51 11.07

Accupell 10.4

AA Diablo Field 11.02

JSB Exact 10.86

JSB Exact Heavy 10.94

Accuracy wise I chose the Accupells (which are also the tightest fit if that means anything)

Although the lowest energy, I could still knock down the Bash bucket at 75 yds no problem & didn't notice any difference from 200 bar down to 100.

As I don't hunt not bothered about the power unless it drops any more.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robet View Post
    Checked a few pellets when I got my 110 in .177 a month ago, here are the results:

RWS superdome 10.86

HW FT Exact 4.51 11.07

Accupell 10.4

AA Diablo Field 11.02

JSB Exact 10.86

JSB Exact Heavy 10.94

Accuracy wise I chose the Accupells (which are also the tightest fit if that means anything)

Although the lowest energy, I could still knock down the Bash bucket at 75 yds no problem & didn't notice any difference from 200 bar down to 100.

As I don't hunt not bothered about the power unless it drops any more.

Rob
    My findings agree. Power isn't everything, some pellets behave better slightly lower in power.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk