Thread: Air Arms RSN10 Memorial Open Cup Challenge 2017 - Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It was a great day thanks to everyone that made it happen. as said above 2 great courses and the blue course was very creative and very hard.

Thanks.

Anwar

As above, great courses, great people. Thanks to buxted and every one involved along with Air Arms to make a great day out.

what a superb day. I had great company and the camaraderie and atmosphere more than compensated for silly shooting on my part. Thanks for some superb courses guys although I am going to give Andy a length of paracord with a knot at 6ft to measure standing posts and 8 yards for obstacles in front of targets . fabulous target positioning, so many range traps and challenging targets. It was a pleasure to have had a new one torn by some other proper gun shooters. You gay gun shooters had a real advantage on this one though.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    what a superb day. I had great company and the camaraderie and atmosphere more than compensated for silly shooting on my part. Thanks for some superb courses guys although I am going to give Andy a length of paracord with a knot at 6ft to measure standing posts and 8 yards for obstacles in front of targets . fabulous target positioning, so many range traps and challenging targets. It was a pleasure to have had a new one torn by some other proper gun shooters. You gay gun shooters had a real advantage on this one though.
    HAHAHA!..... sorry just saw your score Rexy Baby, good job you got a sense of humour! HAHA!

Obstacles that won't cause danger.. ie; rick o' chet (whoever he is...) are allowed, my little round masochistic friend XXX

Or Rule 7
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    HAHAHA!..... sorry just saw your score Rexy Baby, good job you got a sense of humour! HAHA!

Obstacles that won't cause danger.. ie; rick o' chet (whoever he is...) are allowed, my little round masochistic friend XXX

Or Rule 7
    thanks for the education, I suppose that makes me an experiential learner although I ricocheted off the piece of wood flipped up on the pallet by the partner when we started on peg 7. I also removed one of the two sticks sticking out on peg 7 on the other course. consistent start with a big 0 on both lol
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    thanks for the education, I suppose that makes me an experiential learner although I ricocheted off the piece of wood flipped up on the pallet by the partner when we started on peg 7. I also removed one of the two sticks sticking out on peg 7 on the other course. consistent start with a big 0 on both lol
    I don't know where HFT would be without you Rex. Sofar this year you have provided so much entertainment; dazzling people with your nipple piercings in the sun, nearly impaling yourself on post and now clearing obstacles planted to catch people out. Keep up the good work

that could be why targets don't go down on me mate, it seems that I aim to please too much. but don't forget the three broken chairs spitting me upside down, breaking a tree that I sat on so that all my pellets fell out whilst I was upside down in the holly bush and of course getting a puncture in my milk carton hamster which ended up me rolling backwards down a hill when I fell back laughing. I think I am a weeble