Thread: Air Arms RSN10 Memorial Open Cup Challenge 2017 - Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    HAHAHA!..... sorry just saw your score Rexy Baby, good job you got a sense of humour! HAHA!

Obstacles that won't cause danger.. ie; rick o' chet (whoever he is...) are allowed, my little round masochistic friend XXX

Or Rule 7
    thanks for the education, I suppose that makes me an experiential learner although I ricocheted off the piece of wood flipped up on the pallet by the partner when we started on peg 7. I also removed one of the two sticks sticking out on peg 7 on the other course. consistent start with a big 0 on both lol
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    thanks for the education, I suppose that makes me an experiential learner although I ricocheted off the piece of wood flipped up on the pallet by the partner when we started on peg 7. I also removed one of the two sticks sticking out on peg 7 on the other course. consistent start with a big 0 on both lol
    I don't know where HFT would be without you Rex. Sofar this year you have provided so much entertainment; dazzling people with your nipple piercings in the sun, nearly impaling yourself on post and now clearing obstacles planted to catch people out. Keep up the good work

that could be why targets don't go down on me mate, it seems that I aim to please too much. but don't forget the three broken chairs spitting me upside down, breaking a tree that I sat on so that all my pellets fell out whilst I was upside down in the holly bush and of course getting a puncture in my milk carton hamster which ended up me rolling backwards down a hill when I fell back laughing. I think I am a weeble
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Maybe but, a decent weeble xx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Cheers Mike, either way though it is most definitely the best event of the year for me. Claire and the guys at AA have always impressed me how much they put back into the sport. And as my degenerative bone condition worsens it can be a real pain. But I love the way the two guys I was shooting with just gave me great banter, any support I needed and lots of laughter, I love the people that make hft what it is.