Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Yep, first job is a steel breech and shortened barrel. I don't know whether to go GMAC, Alliance Hobby or standard Crosman though. I guess I'm gonna have to ask in a Crosman modification group. Trouble is they're all as mad as a box of frogs and don't know if it's bum or next Thursday!
    does Steve at SD customs still sell parts ? http://www.sdcustomdesign.com/Custom

i got stuff off him in 2006 for my kingratcatcher

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Yep, first job is a steel breech and shortened barrel. I don't know whether to go GMAC, Alliance Hobby or standard Crosman though. I guess I'm gonna have to ask in a Crosman modification group. Trouble is they're all as mad as a box of frogs and don't know if it's bum or next Thursday!
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    does Steve at SD customs still sell parts ? http://www.sdcustomdesign.com/Custom

i got stuff off him in 2006 for my kingratcatcher
    Evening peeps.

Yep, I was going to suggest also having a look at the SD Custom Design site.

Also, Nick, in case you weren't already aware of it (and assuming it's still on the go - I haven't looked in for a long while), Google up the "Airgun artisans" site. I seem to remember there were loads of tricked up Crosmans on there for inspiration / ideas.

Also, although not directly in line with what you're doing, always worth a look on Mr Gaylord's pyamydairblog. There has been a series, recently updated, on the Custom Shop 2400KT rifle by someone going by the name of "Hiveseeker". All good information.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Evening peeps.

Yep, I was going to suggest also having a look at the SD Custom Design site.

Also, Nick, in case you weren't already aware of it (and assuming it's still on the go - I haven't looked in for a long while), Google up the "Airgun artisans" site. I seem to remember there were loads of tricked up Crosmans on there for inspiration / ideas.

Also, although not directly in line with what you're doing, always worth a look on Mr Gaylord's pyamydairblog. There has been a series, recently updated, on the Custom Shop 2400KT rifle by someone going by the name of "Hiveseeker". All good information.
    Hi Tony . i bought a few bits off Steve . A moderator that was really good until i lost it as i had done the grub screw up tight .

It was a delrin one .I was going to get the hole bored to 16mm to go on my nephews HW80k . I tried to buy another and he had stopped selling them they were very quiet.

I bought a 24" barrel from him and some other bits too before i sold the 2250 xt to fund my gun cabinet .

Steve was a very helpful guy to deal as is out Nick.

if i remember right there was a forum that did the Crosman airguns and a guy called microbugs did a lot of customising on them .

this one
    http://nzairgun.com/forum/index.php?topic=2132.0
    mine looked almost like this one apart from the paintball tank. mine was still on Co2
    Paul
    Last edited by bighit; 22-12-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Hi Tony . i bought a few bits off Steve . A moderator that was really good until i lost it as i had done the grub screw up tight .

It was a delrin one .I was going to get the hole bored to 16mm to go on my nephews HW80k . I tried to buy another and he had stopped selling them they were very quiet.

I bought a 24" barrel from him and some other bits too before i sold the 2250 xt to fund my gun cabinet .

Steve was a very helpful guy to deal as is out Nick.

if i remember right there was a forum that did the Crosman airguns and a guy called microbugs did a lot of customising on them .

this one
    http://nzairgun.com/forum/index.php?topic=2132.0
    mine looked almost like this one apart from the paintball tank. mine was still on Co2
    Paul
    Cute.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!