Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    I do like those graphics. The Ghost's orange pumpkin bucket needs shooting... all orange buckets must be shot.

Those ads can be handy. Found the Nick Jenkinson scope advert (Link Arms Developments Ltd) in there, which some of us were trying to remember at the weekend.
    Nice one on finding the NJ advert, Nick.

And again on the graphics.

If you get the chance, would you mind seeing if you could find the Kestock Conversions advert with The Predator featured? It'll save me having to unearth my old mags.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Looks like we can do it.
    Dave
    Excellent!

Be great to see the three of you again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I've sent a stiff warning to my entire family - "No weddings, funerals, christenings etc over Halloween period
    Nice one, bruv.

Sleepy-o-meter says......52 to go, peeps.

BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    As this is the Halloween /bonfire bash, I assume that there will be fireworks?
    It's just that the boxes say they should be used by a responsible adult.
    Hope Shirl is available

Pete
    Pete

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Looks like we can do it. Anyone wanting mont d'or, let me know, will be shopping en Français the week before.

I'm sure Chippendale will want a couple.

Dave
    You can bring me a couple if you want, but it depends at what range you set them up at Dave, I never hit the bucket last Saturday so unless they are really big i shall need them out no further than thirty yards, I was hitting the spinners fairly regular at that distance with the S.
    Just a thought, if they are thick as well would i be able to salvage the pellets

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

And I guess we'll be consuming the contents beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    You can bring me a couple if you want, but it depends at what range you set them up at Dave, I never hit the bucket last Saturday so unless they are really big i shall need them out no further than thirty yards, I was hitting the spinners fairly regular at that distance with the S.
    Just a thought, if they are thick as well would i be able to salvage the pellets

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Ay up, Mel

Are you missing a gun perchance ?

All the best Mick

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ay up, Mel

All the best Mick
    Yep, thanks Mick for keeping it safe, its only the MKII sporter with the the shortened stock, the one that was fire damaged, tried to sell it at the bash but nobody was interested at £60 notes so it looks like its going in the rack and staying there.
    Will pick it up at the Halloween Bash if not before.

Cheers

Mel

Lunchtime boing

BOING and up we go
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ay up, Mel

All the best Mick
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Yep, thanks Mick for keeping it safe, its only the MKII sporter with the the shortened stock, the one that was fire damaged, tried to sell it at the bash but nobody was interested at £60 notes so it looks like its going in the rack and staying there.
    Will pick it up at the Halloween Bash if not before.

Cheers

Mel
    And yet another good reason for attending a Bash. I know it's not just Boinger Bash attendees but all Airgunners that I've personally found to be the most honest, trustworthy people

Mick: I know I didn't manage to attend this September one but when I was there in June I recall dropping a 0.22 H&N FTT pellet somewhere in the polytunnel..... any chance you could pop it the post for me ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    And yet another good reason for attending a Bash. I know it's not just Boinger Bash attendees but all Airgunners that I've personally found to be the most honest, trustworthy people

Mick: I know I didn't manage to attend this September one but when I was there in June I recall dropping a 0.22 H&N FTT pellet somewhere in the polytunnel..... any chance you could pop it the post for me ?
    I found 2, what did yours look like?

Pete
    Pete

Well I saw the surgeon today. Knee needs replacing but he wants me to try 6 months of physio first. Payment incoming tonight.

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I found 2, what did yours look like?

Pete
    It was kind of greyish in colour Pete, had a nice domed head on it and was wearing a skirt, have you got it ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Well I saw the surgeon today. Knee needs replacing but he wants me to try 6 months of physio first. Payment incoming tonight.

Pete
    Ouch, I hope all works out mate. Best send me my pellet now in case the worst happens