Page 1 of 208 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now then folks, by way of a little change this year we're bringing the normal November Boinger Bash forward by one week to the last weekend of October.
    Doing this will hopefully enable members with young children to attend the Bash and subsequently spend the next weekend, which is Bonfire weekend, with their families.
    Another bonus of bringing the Bash forward by one week is that it will fall into British Summer time, so giving us an extra hour of shooting in daylight in the afternoons of the Friday and Saterday.

28th and 29th of October 2017 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username so I can add your username to the Payment list.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Payment list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And for this event we wont be having on site caterers but a gas fired bbq will be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 04-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Payment List

Mole Trapper ---------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------------- paid

New Paul -------------------------------------------------- Harrow ----------------------------------- paid

Trumpetier ------------------------------------------------ Middlesborough -------------------------- paid

CraigP ----------------------------------------------------- Walsall ------------------------------------ paid

TonyL ------------------------------------------------------ Retford ----------------------------------- paid

18 Wheeler ------------------------------------------------ Swadlincote ------------------------------ paid

PaulSE ----------------------------------------------------- Herne Bay -------------------------------- paid

Flying Fish ------------------------------------------------- Welwyn ----------------------------------- paid

Martynt ---------------------------------------------------- Truro -------------------------------------- paid

Captain Bongo -------------------------------------------- Bolton ------------------------------------- paid

gtfreight --------------------------------------------------- Rochdale ---------------------------------- paid

cantshootstr8 ---------------------------------------------- Rochdale ---------------------------------- paid

Slinger69 --------------------------------------------------- Walsall ------------------------------------ paid

Les Allum --------------------------------------------------- Barking ----------------------------------- paid

Jonny Neate ------------------------------------------------ Devizes ----------------------------------- paid

Unframed Dave --------------------------------------------- Norwich ---------------------------------- paid

Papa Cleary ------------------------------------------------- St Helens --------------------------------- paid

Clez ---------------------------------------------------------- St Helens -------------------------------- paid

MikeHW45 --------------------------------------------------- Eastbourne ------------------------------ paid

BAD DAZ ----------------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------- paid

BAD DAZ guest ? -------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------- paid

Tinbum ------------------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------------ paid

Roundshot --------------------------------------------------- Enfield ----------------------------------- paid

Davywavy ---------------------------------------------------- Sheffield -------------------------------- paid

Davywavy guest --------------------------------------------- Sheffield -------------------------------- paid
    Last edited by T 20; 19-11-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Halloween Boinger Bash Countdown < click

... it's set for sunrise on Saturday 28th October.

I'm in... payment on the way Mick.

Do I get a prize for being the first reply?
    Last edited by 18 Wheeler; 05-09-2017 at 05:33 AM.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I was wondering why people were saying "see you next month" and the likes on the September thread. Halloween will do for me. Thanks for the 'rollover' Mick.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post

No, because my names at the top of the list!

Bash

Blast it. On holiday that weekend. Mach 1.5

Cool Boing!!

BOING!!

Here we go, lovely peeps.

Hot on the heels of yet another most awesome event. And the thread commences whilst many are still basking in the warm, friendly glow from just 24 hours ago.

As ever, it will be fantastic to see my many Good Friends of Quigley Hollow. And you, my good peeps, already know how fantastic and genuinely life-enrichening these awesome meetings are.

For those who have never been and are debating whether you should take the plunge or not - trust me; do yourelf a huge favour, make the effort and come and immerse yourself into this most fantastic event. Fun, informal and you'll receive a warm welcome and feel immediately at home. Look up feedback from any first-time attendee and you'll see nothing but glowing reports.

Rifle, pistol, springer, gas ram, PCP, pump-up, CO2 - it matters not. Just come along with anything you have and enjoy. As long as it's legal. Sharpen your skills. Share your knowledge. Learn from others. Talk airguns, pellets, scopes, tuning, trajectory, windage.....talk anything at all, even non-airgun related. Eat, drink, be merry and have fun.

It's fantastic to come and along and meet, face to face, many of the active members of this fine forum.

It is truly a fantastic day / weekend to come and meet like-minded people and I promise you that you'll want to come back for more.

Buzzing and boinging already and The Sleepometer will be reset shortly.

BOING!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post

Nice one, Nick.

Been such a long time; been missing you.

Maybe no prize for being the first to reply, but you certainly deserve a prize for producing stonkingly good stools!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I was wondering why people were saying "see you next month" and the likes on the September thread. Halloween will do for me. Thanks for the 'rollover' Mick.
    Aha!

I know how cut-up you must have been feeling for missing this last weekend's Bash, matey, but at least Uncle Mick brought it forward a week, cutting down the wait for this next one.

So........nearlier, nearly there!

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    No, because my names at the top of the list!
    Does that mean that you and the girls will also be the first to arrive, Jamie?

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Blast it. On holiday that weekend. Mach 1.5
    Bugger!

Sorry to hear this, matey. We've got kinda used to your valued attendance.

If you can, re-arrange the holiday!

If you can't, we'll be missing you.

Cheers,

Tone.

Bash

Thanks TonyL.Sorry but I will not be able to attend, already paid for the hols. If you have never attended a bash before then please go and attend it is a wonderful weekend or day in my case with wonderful and friendly bunch of likeminded people. It's what makes our hobby so great. See ya all April...Mach 1.5

Feels like blooming ages since the last bash how many sleeps to go?

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Feels like blooming ages since the last bash how many sleeps to go?
    Yep, that September Bash seems like such a long and distant memory away, matey.

Erm, let's see.....I think we're on 54 sleeps to go.

BOING!!

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, that September Bash seems like such a long and distant memory away, matey.

Erm, let's see.....I think we're on 54 sleeps to go.

BOING!!
    Part timer. I'll be rocking up at the end of next week providing the local Magistrate accepts my bribe of two turnips and a green banana.....