Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    OK the guy has got back to me. He is at south wingfield de55
    Is anyone close to there please that would be willing to collect/meet. Obviously I will pay petrol/drink for doing it.
    Jamie.
    If he's willing to drive into Sheffield, I know a very nice chap who works at a Motorbike shop there.

Also in Sheffield we have Johnbaz, Blackrider and Chippendale.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If he's willing to drive into Sheffield, I know a very nice chap who works at a Motorbike shop there.

Yep, if he's willing to do that, no problem.

That postcode indicates that he's in the Junction 28 area of the M1. I'm not planning on going anywhere near there in the near future and would struggle to make time for a one-off trip at the moment, but if he can do Sheffield, no problem.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, if he's willing to do that, no problem.

That postcode indicates that he's in the Junction 28 area of the M1. I'm not planning on going anywhere near there in the near future and would struggle to make time for a one-off trip at the moment, but if he can do Sheffield, no problem.
    P.S. If he can get to anywhere near Junction 30 / Worksop area, or Junction 29A (Markham Vale), I could probably meet up with him? There's a McD's at Markham Vale, so fairly easy to do there. Although if there's a McD opportunity, Trumpetier will probably volunteer!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!