Page 91 of 208 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

With reference to a backstop for cattys I used to use a fitted sheet for a single mattress suspended behind the target, all the ball bearings would gather in the bottom of the sheet and could be re used.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    With reference to a backstop for cattys I used to use a fitted sheet for a single mattress suspended behind the target, all the ball bearings would gather in the bottom of the sheet and could be re used.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I might need a king size though.....
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Nice buy on the .25 80 mate, look forward to having a go of it. Scope wise I would go for a 3 to 9x mag with an adjustable paralax and a mil dot ret.
    Really looking forward to it mate. I'll have a look at some scopes as per your suggestion.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm supposed to be in Cyprus for a week when the April bash is on but I'm doing my absolute best to juggle things to go later in the year so that I can make the bash . Also I've just succumbed to temptation and bought a nice new HW77 in the limited edition Summer green laminate finish so need to do the bash to try it out properly.
    Never mind Cyprus mate, it's gotta be The Bash ! Well done on the laminate 77. Do be careful how and where you lay it down though, the laminates are very nice but very 'soft' too
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Perfect ! But as Tinners says above, some of us may need a King-size

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I spoke to Chris Allum a couple of weeks ago, he fully intends to return to the boinger fold next year
    Excellent; cheers for that, Handsome Dave.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I'm getting well clever with the copying and pasting links Tone.
    Woohoo, well done, Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I bought a HW 80 proper left hand made with custom walnut stock in.... .25 Cal. Roland's ain't gonna know what's hit 'em
    EXCELLENT! Go get 'em, Pauly!

What's it like, my friend? And any joy getting the '90 sorted?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm supposed to be in Cyprus for a week when the April bash is on but I'm doing my absolute best to juggle things to go later in the year so that I can make the bash . Also I've just succumbed to temptation and bought a nice new HW77 in the limited edition Summer green laminate finish so need to do the bash to try it out properly.
    It'll be great if you can re-arrange to facilitate the April Bash attendance, Mike. It's always a great one (aren't they all?) after the long wait over the Winter.

And nice one on your new acquisition.

Morning boys,

Got your chaser pauly ( you are a sweety , despite what the others say)

I’d say I hope you’re all well .... but scrolling back through the last 10 or so pages I see that you’ve all downed guns and turned into rubber band rambos .... wtf ?? 😃😃😃 the quigley buckets life expectancy has increased massively since I last had a sniff round the bbs 😃😃

Soz I’ve been a no show in this here 2017 ... it’s been a silly busy year for me , I’ve defo missed you guys .. well Steve anyway .... of a cold night .. nothing makes my balls tingle more than Steve and his juice filled rubber gift

Yeah spoke to Dave a few weeks back .... he called me to call in sick 😃

How’s our decrepit lady killer ??

Chris
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    It's mint, got some piccies and spoke to the chap who's a fine fella. What scope would you recommend for 15 to 20yd ratting ? Needs to fit my Nitesite NV too but I guess most ocular ends are pretty standard ? I bet you've got something for sale
    Paul, if you can find one, a Simmons 4x40WA Whitetail Classic would be good !
    I had one on a Fenman some years back using the combo for indoor pest control in low light mostly at night. I have a Bushhie Legend 5-15x40AO on my 80 .25 right now but I don't use it for the stuff you're intending to do.
    That Simmons though was so bright and with it being wide angle and low mag, it was great for target acquesition !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    Morning boys,

Got your chaser pauly ( you are a sweety , despite what the others say)

I’d say I hope you’re all well .... but scrolling back through the last 10 or so pages I see that you’ve all downed guns and turned into rubber band rambos .... wtf ?? 😃😃😃 the quigley buckets life expectancy has increased massively since I last had a sniff round the bbs 😃😃

Soz I’ve been a no show in this here 2017 ... it’s been a silly busy year for me , I’ve defo missed you guys .. well Steve anyway .... of a cold night .. nothing makes my balls tingle more than Steve and his juice filled rubber gift

Yeah spoke to Dave a few weeks back .... he called me to call in sick 😃

How’s our decrepit lady killer ??

Chris
    Welcome Back Chris, you've been missed Mate!
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Thanks Rickenbacker!

At last thanks to Phil, able to access General Airgun again. Couldn't work out how to change my cookie cache.....probably all shrivelled up now anyway. but changing my browser from Firefox to Microsoft Edge did the trick. Incidentally it is a much faster browser.

Off now to catch up on about 20 pages.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Welcome Back Chris, you've been missed Mate!
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Welcome back Gwyn.

Who's this Chris bloke.

All the best Mick

Our balls should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday mate. Hopefully get my catty on Tuesday.
    Got a notification today Dave that our shiny balls should arrive at yours and mine tomorrow via APC Delivery with a 'Deadline of 16:00' whether that means at 16:00 or by 16:00 I have no idea.