Page 95 of 208 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

So many hilarious thoughts from the last few posts
    As for lead, I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time when a customer was ripping out his old sash windows before the plastic window guys turned up, I still had time to go sea fishing back then so was always on the hunt for lead to make weights.
    I do have a shed load of 9.5 bearings here from my days messing with a catty, but I always preferred the deadly effect of a lump of lead, my list of exotic victims was to say the least extensive, but anyway moving on swiftly "we unfortunately live in different times now" .
    Sadly now with how short sighted I am I struggle to hit a chicken egg at 100 yds

Yeah right, more like struggle to hit a shed if I'm stood inside it!

Everyones going catty crazy!!!!! If everyones still into playing with their balls (lead balls) at the next bash let me know as I have several kilos of lead (not stolen) that I removed from a build when I was building an extension. I can bring it with me and share the love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Everyones going catty crazy!!!!! If everyones still into playing with their balls (lead balls) at the next bash let me know as I have several kilos of lead (not stolen) that I removed from a build when I was building an extension. I can bring it with me and share the love!!!
    You had better ask for an orderly queue for that Mike! PS, I was first to offer you drink at the bash, just saying like.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I'd love some Mike!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Lol....You were indeed mate. First lead dibs to you!!!! There is enough to go round though, I must have 20 kilos sitting in my garden

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, I get the having to be on the spazza side for me. I was just looking at the picture on the packaging and, it is as you say but... on mine, the elastic continues all the way along the bar right up to where it curves? Maybe I should circumcise that back a bit cos the diameter of the sight clamp won't fit over the elastic
    I shortened the elastic on mine, having penguin arms means its barely stretched at full pull, power goes up if its nearer the extreme length.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'd love some Mike!
    No problem Nick.

I'm looking good for the April bash as well now. The family have agreed on going to Cyprus later in the year as they can appreciate the importance of shooting things and drinking!!!

I shortened the elastic on mine, having penguin arms means its barely stretched at full pull, power goes up if its nearer the extreme length.
    You ran it across the chrony?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    You ran it across the chrony?
    I hit the chrony!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    You had better ask for an orderly queue for that Mike! PS, I was first to offer you drink at the bash, just saying like.
    Mike, Mike, Mike, I was first to say hello in 'Introductions and Welcomes' and suggest you come to a Bash where you met all us lot........ oh yeah......Apologies mate best keep the lead.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Likewise my compact Brother, I shall go and circumcise mine with my penknife right now, wish me luck
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

I'm looking good for the April bash as well now. The family have agreed on going to Cyprus later in the year as they can appreciate the importance of shooting things and drinking!!!
    What a Family !,,

I can see a new August event emerging, yep, industrial lead ball making/losing.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mike, Mike, Mike, I was first to say hello in 'Introductions and Welcomes' and suggest you come to a Bash where you met all us lot........ oh yeah......Apologies mate best keep the lead.
    You're all good....honest