Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
The Bench is superb! Imagine railway sleepers (Mick our Host calls them 'wet boards) on waist high straw bales. On a 23 metre front, entirely undercover, so all-weather shooting, day or night, floodlit even, on occasion, with masses of freshly painted targets, out to 72 metres or so. Plus a big capacity gas BBQ with hot water. It's a kind of magic! Thanks again for all the hard work Mick & Shirl! Plus, in cool of the evening, Mick's Patent Quigley Furniss throws out enough warmth for ?50 ? folks. I must have been to at least a dozen of these, & never seen the fuel run out! I wouldn't be surprised if you could see it from outer space..... or Retford Tone. Plus sometimes, even dancing to Northern Soul.

I quite like it!

ATB
Gwyn

Indeed, young Gwyn.

If Carlsberg made shooting benches, they'd be just like the one that Uncle Mick crafted for us.

And you're right, on the Thursday and Friday evenings leading up to the "big day" I send a little drone up and can see the fire from here. And all you lovely peeps having a fantastic, relaxing time.