Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    I do believe we're down to 10 sleeps, doesn't it come around fast. We've got the lead, plenty of lead, the moonshine is in the making what else do we need. Paracetamol!!!! See you all soon.
    Show off!

Be great to see you all again, Papa, and a safe trip in advance.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Is there a cutoff point with regards to payment for the bash as I would love to go but trying to tie a couple of jobs up and not yet 100 percent sure I will be able to. Also, is camping available on the Friday night and is anything occurring on the Friday?

cheers

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Is there a cutoff point with regards to payment for the bash as I would love to go but trying to tie a couple of jobs up and not yet 100 percent sure I will be able to. Also, is camping available on the Friday night and is anything occurring on the Friday?

cheers
    Hi Mike, Mick doesn't mind if you need to pay on the day, he usually likes to know up front for insurance and portaloo purposes if he can. If you want to turn up on Friday and camp - that's cool too. There should be a good few people there but a number of us are going for a meal/drink and a nights stay in a local hotel this time. I'm sure we could squeeze another one in for the meal if you would like to join us. If not, there will be people camping where you can have a good old natter a few drinks around the Quigley fire until the early hours
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Hi Mike, Mick doesn't mind if you need to pay on the day, he usually likes to know up front for insurance and portaloo purposes if he can. If you want to turn up on Friday and camp - that's cool too. There should be a good few people there but a number of us are going for a meal/drink and a nights stay in a local hotel this time. I'm sure we could squeeze another one in for the meal if you would like to join us. If not, there will be people camping where you can have a good old natter a few drinks around the Quigley fire until the early hours
    Exactly as LittlePauly says, Mike.

And you'll be able to shoot and talk airguns, too.

Be great if you can make it.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Fantastic, thanks Paul! I do believe the most likely scenario will be that I will leave at silly o'clock Saturday morning for a straight forward journey although not completely ruling out going up on the Friday. Thanks for the offer of joining you for the meal which if I can make the Friday would love to take you up on.

cheers

Mike

And thanks Tony

Fantastic, thanks Paul! I do believe the most likely scenario will be that I will leave at silly o'clock Saturday morning for a straight forward journey although not completely ruling out going up on the Friday. Thanks for the offer of joining you for the meal which if I can make the Friday would love to take you up on.

cheers

Mike
    Ok Mike no worries, keep in touch nearer the time so as we can let you know time/location etc. if you do manage the Friday. You will be made most welcome whenever you arrive and whatever you decide to do.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Table booked for 15 at 8pm on the Friday
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

I'm certainly getting more and more tempted that's for sure. I feel I may be putting in some work hours this week to ensure everythings done.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Table booked for 15 at 8pm on the Friday
    Cheers Nick, I gave up looking for the page with the info on