BOING!!

Here we go, lovely peeps.

Hot on the heels of yet another most awesome event. And the thread commences whilst many are still basking in the warm, friendly glow from just 24 hours ago.

As ever, it will be fantastic to see my many Good Friends of Quigley Hollow. And you, my good peeps, already know how fantastic and genuinely life-enrichening these awesome meetings are.

For those who have never been and are debating whether you should take the plunge or not - trust me; do yourelf a huge favour, make the effort and come and immerse yourself into this most fantastic event. Fun, informal and you'll receive a warm welcome and feel immediately at home. Look up feedback from any first-time attendee and you'll see nothing but glowing reports.

Rifle, pistol, springer, gas ram, PCP, pump-up, CO2 - it matters not. Just come along with anything you have and enjoy. As long as it's legal. Sharpen your skills. Share your knowledge. Learn from others. Talk airguns, pellets, scopes, tuning, trajectory, windage.....talk anything at all, even non-airgun related. Eat, drink, be merry and have fun.

It's fantastic to come and along and meet, face to face, many of the active members of this fine forum.

It is truly a fantastic day / weekend to come and meet like-minded people and I promise you that you'll want to come back for more.

Buzzing and boinging already and The Sleepometer will be reset shortly.

BOING!!!!!!