Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Have you not managed to get that little space of yours sorted Tone ? I can understand if you haven't given the past few months you've had with the little 'un and work pressures etc. How is Monza doing now matey ?
    No, sadly, finding time to sort that man space had to get put aside, Pauly. Will get there one day!

Monza's okay, cheers. She started at hew new Grammar School doing her 'A' levels last month. She also has a part time job which involves working every Saturday and Sunday which looks like it may well curtail Bash visits for the foreseeable.

Frankie's doing okay. She's put a little more weight on. On the last visit with the Oncologist three weeks ago out of three of the cancer markers from the tumour two had gone back to normal and one was coming down. But proteins in blood and the auto-immune thingy still high. They'll continue to monitor on a regular basis and spaces between visits now gone to four weeks, so they can't be too worried.

Bremby's a different matter, seemingly going more downhill over the last day of two. She's been like that before and then bounced back a little better, so fingers crossed. She's just had her tea and a few little treats and big cuddles.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    That's good news on both counts with the girls Tone, sounds like Frankie is improving all the time

Poor old Bremby but the fact she is still eating and managing daily ambles is good.

The man cave will come in time matey
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers, Pauly; you're a good 'un.

Have to log off now for some "family time TV".

And simply can't wait until next weekend.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Morning boing 8 sleeps to go for me 😀

And nine sleeps for the Saturday arrivees.

Getting oh so very nearlier, nearly there.

If you're thinking of coming, but haven't committed already.....do so, time's ticking by. Once we're into single figures for the countdown (like wot we is now!), that momentum, energy and boinginess builds and builds so that the Bash thread becomes one unstoppable supersonic monster and The Bash will be on us.

As I've said a few times, it's going to be a long, dark and cold wait until the next one in April, so get yourselves in the Boinging Spirit for this one.

BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    This time next week the car will be packed and ready to leave!

BTW, if anyone wants me to bring anything, please ask! Space is limited
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

My HW90
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Could you bring bongo? That way I know he's definitely not still at my place.

Hi Nick
    Would you be able to make me some preload washers for my Walther Lgv please, my gun is doing 10 ftlb with very little preload . I don't know the size required but can look tonight.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Les..

Ooo-er; now that is making it feel like we're so much nearlier, nearly there!

And this time next week a fair few of The Merry Men of Quigley Hollow will have enjoyed a few hours of fun and therapy amongst brilliant company.

BOING!!