Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yay!

That reminds me, I'll be able to see the handcrafted, luxury bespoke stool that the lovely Nick, 18Wheeler, made for me.
    I've seen it Tone. Very much inspired by the 'Arts & Crafts' movement it is. With a little touch of The Don Robinsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I've seen it Tone. Very much inspired by the 'Arts & Crafts' movement it is. With a little touch of The Don Robinsons.
    I feel very privileged that he went to all that trouble to make it for l'il old me, Phil.

He's a top man.

And talking of Top Men, how are things doing at your end re your attendance?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And talking of Top Men, how are things doing at your end re your attendance?
    Bless ya, Tone.

Well the news is, barring total emergencies, I'll be coming up on Sunday. Hope most of the riff-raff will be gone (or going) home by then.

Hope mick doesn't mind if I pay on the gate? Further hope Ray isn't on the gate, because knowing that cult he'd charge me double.

So just to get this straight - since the last shoot - Pauly has developed cock stones, Nick has developed throat stones, and they're saying those two things aren't even slightly connected - yeah?

So just to get this straight - since the last shoot - Pauly has developed cock stones, Nick has developed throat stones, and they're saying those two things aren't even slightly connected - yeah?
    Mmmm.....PaulyBoy couldn't attend last time, Phil, so unless they have been making secret, clandestine visits........
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Brilliant Did make me laugh and don't be surpried if you go home home with stones in your ear
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Brilliant Did make me laugh and don't be surprised if you go home home with stones in your ear
    Ha ha ha

Bless ya, Tone.

Well the news is, barring total emergencies, I'll be coming up on Sunday. Hope most of the riff-raff will be gone (or going) home by then.

Hope mick doesn't mind if I pay on the gate? Further hope Ray isn't on the gate, because knowing that cult he'd charge me double.
    Oky dokes, my good friend.

So we can enjoy our usual, relaxing Sunday therapy.

I'm sure Mick will be okay with that and if The Culty one was lurking, we'll do him over and lock him in his caravan!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Bless ya, Tone.

50/50 whether I'm there Sunday Phil, but if i'm not, I'll leave the 95 with Paul for you to pick up on the Sabbath !
    There's a nice slip with it as well !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If you have any problems with your knob, Paul, the lady living in the Bungalow is a fully trained nurse and will probably have a look for you.

She may not be able to help, but her cat got run over last week and she could do with a good laugh.
    Me and the Mrs actually L'd OL!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    50/50 whether I'm there Sunday Phil, but if i'm not, I'll leave the 95 with Paul for you to pick up on the Sabbath !
    There's a nice slip with it as well !
    Ah, thank you John, I was about to PM you next, once I've got this 'Bum-Slide' off my thumbs (working on my '98 at the kitchen table).

You're a gent' Sir, hope to see you there, but if not, that's a fine plan.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    I've got them Dave .I'll bring them on Saturday,
    Bless ya, Tone.

Mmmm......looks like The Cult IS coming then, Phil!

I actually manage to get a day there tomorrow

I was half expecting the hospital to ring up and demand that I come in for a chat tomorrow but when the phone rang today they said next Thursday!! So me and a couple of guns will be making the trek over in the morning - looking forward to it.

Although originally I thought Dawn (of shooting at Dawn fame lol )would be coming with me but it will just be me and the guns - see some of you tomorrow
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles