Page 109 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Please no negativity towards the new man's caliber from here on. I've done something impulsive , and typically rash of me

Which one?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Tinners got there first mate, I'll soon have that out of his back pocket at the next Bash
    And a cracker it is too! The draw is shot though, possibly too short even for me! It's pretty though, and I hit what I pounted it at.

Eventually.

BTW, the Heath Robinson sight I made for the Milbro is damn impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Which one?
    Man's caliber? Impulsive or rash, or all of the above?
    You just be careful with the .38s

Man's caliber? Impulsive or rash, or all of the above?
    You just be careful with the .38s
    Which rifle!

No even stupider than that........

I've just bought a hundred quids worth of .25 pellets, one tin of every flavour I could find in the uk that's available ocd is my new tag line.
    Paul, your barred! Mel said so.

Oops, didn't answer the question, I'm ringing the sportsman in the morning to see if they have any 80,s in either Exeter or Dorchester branches.
    If they have I'm off for a drive.

Blimey Mick, you could go pro pesty with that sort of numbers! Dare I ask what key was doing to attract that level of attention?
    Kev's place had water on three sides of the yard, (canal and two brooks) and a lot of the ground had been built up with large blocks of hardcore, which gave the little buggers a hiding place.
    The rats had burrowed 15 foot underneath the concrete floor in his feed store to get to the high protein food in it.

I went round in the daytime and ratproofed his feed store, then went back at night to commence battle, I'd never seen anything like the rat infestation Kev had --- it was bloody frightening.
    Kev had a lorry body in the yard with some old feed bags in it, I banged on the side of it and the walls started moving with the rats moving inside.

After a fortnight I'd got the rat numbers down to a level where I could lay bait down to finish the rest off.

God I love jobs like that. Haven't had a goody for about seven years now, the one before that one mel had to help me, we were sat in a yard on folding chairs me with the r7 mel with the magazines, as fast she could load the mags I was emptying them! The rats were crossing from a maize silage clamp to a straw barn, we had hundreds literally, the worrying side was that after about five hours of carnage we went home, I came back around eight in the morning to pick up and count. There were none! That's when you know it's going to be a big job

No even stupider than that........

I've just bought a hundred quids worth of .25 pellets, one tin of every flavour I could find in the uk that's available ocd is my new tag line.
    Paul, your barred! Mel said so.

Oops, didn't answer the question, I'm ringing the sportsman in the morning to see if they have any 80,s in either Exeter or Dorchester branches.
    If they have I'm off for a drive.

Ooh, good price too!

God I love jobs like that. Haven't had a goody for about seven years now, the one before that one mel had to help me, we were sat in a yard on folding chairs me with the r7 mel with the magazines, as fast she could load the mags I was emptying them! The rats were crossing from a maize silage clamp to a straw barn, we had hundreds literally, the worrying side was that after about five hours of carnage we went home, I came back around eight in the morning to pick up and count. There were none! That's when you know it's going to be a big job

My agreement with Kev was that I shot them and his kids would pick them up in the morning.

One morning Kev's kids went out and found a line of dead rats lying side by side as if they'd been laid out by someone, after a bit of research it turned out that Mink sometimes do this with their kills --- Mink are still relative newcomers round here.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Not from me you won't Jaimie.

I did once consider fitting a .25" lightning barrel on my BSA Mercury ratting gun, but as I was getting through about 300 pellets a night on a rat clearance job at Crazy Kevs I dismissed the idea on cost grounds.
    Mmmm, is there a 'vacancy' there then Mick ? I know 'someone' who could assist
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I bet the .25's are bloody awesome for garden plinking (fruit, tins, bottles etc). Seriously tempting. I should never have joined this forum and come to the bash. I haven't got the will power for this

Edit: Nor the money!!!!
    Fear not Mike, Tony will have a word with your wife and all will be fine
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Ooh, good price too!
    Yeah buy their showing no stock but could have one before Friday? Could be website or from Newport. I will ring anyway.

Excuse my ignorance but what size would the barrel be on a new hw80?
    Well, mines not a .243 anyway, as I mentioned earlier I shot Baldinios BSA and that was a complete bugger being a .243. My HW80 is tight but no big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I was a witness to Ray (the cult) hitting the bucket with his .25 scorpion. 4 mildots at x4 mag apparently. Shooting like that got him the cult status
    Respect fort The Cult

Excuse my ignorance but what size would the barrel be on a new hw80?

6.35mm