Page 123 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    In all honesty, Paul, I'm just as buggered as I was at the September Bash, though my eyesight is a bit better, I still can't walk properly and have now been off work for more than 14 weeks.

Unfortunately the physiotherapy appears to be about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike even though I'm doing ten times the given exercises per day.

Pissed off of Quigley Hollow.
    That's shite Mick, really sorry to hear that mate, you must be really fed up now to say the least. I just hope you find a cure or an end to it very soon.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Sorry to hear that Mick. Hope they come up with a solution soon

Pete
    Pete

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    That sucks! Does drinking excessive Bacardi level things out some?

I could have done some control tesets for you. I had to go to Plymouth with Mr's Mum and all the little Bum-lets yesterday. Middle Bum-let is getting married next Saturday, so it was Hen party time. I had to be there so Mini Bum could attend the meal and early evening, but I could baby sit later.

Fine, dandy. That'll be me in the room with the telly and bottle of red then.

Yesterday lunchtime it was "Come on, time to go" What! What! What!? Hen night! The clue is in the name. It starts at night! No, they chime. Shopping must be done!

Bumholes!

Anyway, I slunk off into the crowds on my own looking for a puppy to kick.
    After some moochng I found a model shop, that was ok. Then I found gun shop!
    Hallelujah! Praise be to baby cheeses! Etc
    I had a good look at the AA Galahad in a rubberised black stock. Now, I'm no fan of bullpups or AA PCP's (except the S200) but the Galahad was so good to hold. Very nice indeed. I also saw another Bullpup, possibly a Kral Puncher? But it was the "Marine" version, and it reminded me of the Mossberg 500 Mariner, very black and silver. I liked that too!

I treated myself to a pack of target cards, a card holder and some Gecko's, so I'm off into the garden to have a play before it gets dark!
    Last edited by tinbum; 03-12-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

In all honesty, Paul, I'm just as buggered as I was at the September Bash, though my eyesight is a bit better, I still can't walk properly and have now been off work for more than 14 weeks.

Unfortunately the physiotherapy appears to be about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike even though I'm doing ten times the given exercises per day.

Very sorry indeed to hear this Mick. Rotten for you, and but little consolation that a goodly number of shooters here sincerely wish you the very best, for the super bloke you are. It's notable that your wit and humour is still to the fore, I've been very amused by some of your recent quips on here. All the best to you & Shirl, Ted.

That sounds like a total bastard. I hope it sorts out in the near future for you!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That's shite Mick, really sorry to hear that mate, you must be really fed up now to say the least. I just hope you find a cure or an end to it very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Very sorry indeed to hear this Mick. Rotten for you, and but little consolation that a goodly number of shooters here sincerely wish you the very best, for the super bloke you are. It's notable that your wit and humour is still to the fore, I've been very amused by some of your recent quips on here. All the best to you & Shirl, Ted.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds like a total bastard. I hope it sorts out in the near future for you!
    Absolutely crap for you, Mick, and sentiments as per all the above posts.

I really, really hope that they can get to the bottom of this in a timely manner, you've been suffering for far too long.

As per Ted's comments, though, you can never keep a good man totally down and your sharp wit and positivity still shines through.

All the best from us all here.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

I could have done some control tesets for you. I had to go to Plymouth with Mr's Mum and all the little Bum-lets yesterday. Middle Bum-let is getting married next Saturday, so it was Hen party time. I had to be there so Mini Bum could attend the meal and early evening, but I could baby sit later.

Fine, dandy. That'll be me in the room with the telly and bottle of red then.

Yesterday lunchtime it was "Come on, time to go" What! What! What!? Hen night! The clue is in the name. It starts at night! No, they chime. Shopping must be done!

Bumholes!

Anyway, I slunk off into the crowds on my own looking for a puppy to kick.
    After some moochng I found a model shop, that was ok. Then I found gun shop!
    Hallelujah! Praise be to baby cheeses! Etc
    I had a good look at the AA Galahad in a rubberised black stock. Now, I'm no fan of bullpups or AA PCP's (except the S200) but the Galahad was so good to hold. Very nice indeed. I also saw another Bullpup, possibly a Kral Puncher? But it was the "Marine" version, and it reminded me of the Mossberg 500 Mariner, very black and silver. I liked that too!

I treated myself to a pack of target cards, a card holder and some Gecko's, so I'm off into the garden to have a play before it gets dark!
    All's well that ends well then, Nick.

So, maybes a PCP bullpup thingy in the not too distant future?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I probably will go to the permission tomorrow matey, maybe during the day for corvids, pigeons and Squirrells (squirrel numbers seem to be growing) or I may go for a night ratting session........
    So what was it then, Pauly?

Nice and mild today to be out there.

And that moon's shining really brightly up here this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    All's well that ends well then, Nick.

So, maybes a PCP bullpup thingy in the not too distant future?

Probably not, my Gay Cowboy Gun is still my favourite PCP and the Evanix Rex scratches the itch for a short ugly black gun. I don't mind shooting other peoples ones at the bash though.

Have you had much more play time with the Edge recently?

Have you had much more play time with the Edge recently?
    Yes, after fitting even more baffles, and machining the hammer to fit bearings it's sooo much better! The accuracy is so good I shot ten cards at 10m with it today to test some new bits we have made. A massive improvement with the new over the old.

Excellent stuff, Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Absolutely crap for you, Mick, and sentiments as per all the above posts.

I really, really hope that they can get to the bottom of this in a timely manner, you've been suffering for far too long.

All the best from us all here.
    Cheers Folks.

Unfortunately there's no way of telling what's caused my problem or how long it will last, but after a recent thread on here I'm going to take it easy and dedicate some time introducing these to Quigley Hollow to keep the grass down.

image.jpg

What ?

Cheers Folks.

Unfortunately there's no way of telling what's caused my problem or how long it will last, but after a recent thread on here I'm going to take it easy and dedicate some time introducing these to Quigley Hollow to keep the grass down.

image.jpg

What ?
    What the..

Cheers Folks.

image.jpg

What ?
    Erm, er.....I've just shown Sarah this and she says, "It's a very nice rabbit!".