Page 127 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Short Lee Enfield III, ten in the mag, one up the spout:- "Mark your targets to your front, rearsight 200, aim low, ten rounds rapid, FIRE!"
    That's the one Ted, best gun I ever owned

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Playground humour.
    Paul would blend right in to a playground, Ted --- he still buys his clothes from Adams.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Paul would blend right in to a playground, Ted --- he still buys his clothes from Adams.
    That is utter lies Mick My Mum buys them

It's too many a year since my body was in the school playground but thankfully, my mind has never left it

If I did go back to school now, I'd still be the smallest and biggest kid there
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post

I would rather be shooting.
    Absolutely, Neil. 'Tis the very finest therapy.

Best of luck matey and here's to a super-speedy resolution.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That is utter lies Mick My Mum buys them

It's too many a year since my body was in the school playground but thankfully, my mind has never left it

If I did go back to school now, I'd still be the smallest and biggest kid there
    And the cuddliest, Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Angry Aaaarrrgghhhh.....

Doing my head in here!

I know, it's daft and I really ought to just be happy and appreciate that I'm luckier than so many people out there, but this deciding what to have for Christmas is spinning me round in circles......

I'd just about decided, "That's it, sorted, it'll be the Vigilante". And then, last night I remembered that you can now get the sublime HW40 in .22 (I already have the .177 and LOVE it). So, a duplicate, but I bigger bore flavour. Shall I, shall I?

And then I just go back to thinking that what I really need and want is more time to actually shoot and tinker with the ones I already have. Many of which haven't been out of the cupboard in ages!
    Will an additional gun just be another that doesn't get used enough?

Shall I just get a load of pellets, which I will get to use (eventually)?

Help, boys!!

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Doing my head in here!

I know, it's daft and I really ought to just be happy and appreciate that I'm luckier than so many people out there, but this deciding what to have for Christmas is spinning me round in circles......

I'd just about decided, "That's it, sorted, it'll be the Vigilante". And then, last night I remembered that you can now get the sublime HW40 in .22 (I already have the .177 and LOVE it). So, a duplicate, but I bigger bore flavour. Shall I, shall I?

And then I just go back to thinking that what I really need and want is more time to actually shoot and tinker with the ones I already have. Many of which haven't been out of the cupboard in ages!

Help, boys!!
    Do you have a Webley Senior/early Premier? You won't find a nicer pistol to hold
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Yesterday I had a very pleasant afternoon with the Paul Short 97 - which having been upgraded to the titanium piston etc is my favourite springer by some margin. I set out the garden range witht he zero target out at 63 yards and just over half a tin of pellets later I was a happy man

Might do the same again later on

HW97 - full Paul Short titanium piston internals and CS stock https://imgur.com/gallery/o99az

The back garden range - 63 yards out to the zero target. https://imgur.com/gallery/ZR6xC

Zero target. The 15mm spinner above the target took some real hammer from the Paul Short 97 at 63 yards https://imgur.com/gallery/hntwA

A good afternoon - over half a tin of pellets gone up the range https://imgur.com/gallery/Ddvrg
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Doing my head in here!

Help, boys!!
    We're all beyond help On here Tone

I reckon get the pistol matey, it's something you don't currently own and lends itself to both indoor and out- door shooting. Yes, a HW40 in .22 would sit nicely next to your .177 version but it won't be that much different. And....... there is always your Birthday
    Last edited by NewPaul; 05-12-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    We're all beyond On here Tone

I reckon get the pistol matey, it's something you don't currently own and lends itself to both indoor and out- door shooting. Yes, a HW40 in .22 would sit nicely next to your .177 version but it won't be that much different. And....... there is always your Birthday
    Come on! It's practically a PCP!

[QUOTE=TonyL;7386065]Doing my head in here!

I have an HW40 in .177 and I can see why you like it. Its amazingly accurate and great value for money. I would be seriously tempted by the .22. I reckon whatever you do go for another pistol if its what you fancy. You can't have too many and its like I've explained my my better half its all their little differences that make them unique to us and the reason we need a collection.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Huh Pistols, bloody girly guns

Pete
    Pete

Aye, girls and cowards use pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Just cos he has a ponytail........

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    That's good to know, I'm gonna see if I can find a local Pistol Club and hang around outside