Page 136 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Er, just wondering, like, but what might this have to do with Brexit, Nick?
    You don't go in non-airgun often do you tone? ANYTHING can end in a fight about rascism or Brexit there!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    You don't go in non-airgun often do you tone? ANYTHING can end in a fight about rascism or Brexit there!
    Indeed..our current Brexit thread is above 320 replies & 3,000 views!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Indeed..our current Brexit thread is above 320 replies & 3,000 views!!!
    Gotcha.

To be fair, due to a chronic lack of time and the Mrs moaning that, "You're always on that bloody tablet; I wished I hadn't bought you it!", I don't get on there very often, preferring the safe and cuddly territory in General and especially on these threads.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Gotcha.

To be fair, due to a chronic lack of time and the Mrs moaning that, "You're always on that bloody tablet; I wished I hadn't bought you it!", I don't get on there very often, preferring the safe and cuddly territory in General and especially on these threads.

BOING!
    There is certainly some hostile words being exchanged on some of the other threads that's for sure!

Not like the cuddly and friendly ambience of a good Quigley Hollow thread, then?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Jamie, you're a very lucky yet most definitely deserving chap. Nice one.
    Cheers tone.
    Bugger is I had actually given myself the afternoon off to go pick up the lgv from the gunroom, but they rang mid morning to stop me as armex hadn't posted it.
    Oh well, something to look forward to next week now.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Gotcha.

To be fair, due to a chronic lack of time and the Mrs moaning that, "You're always on that bloody tablet; I wished I hadn't bought you it!", and "I'm gonna murder your dog with a big, blunt axe!"
    I don't get on there very often, preferring the safe and cuddly territory in General and especially on these threads.

BOING!
    Sounds like bliss Tone.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I can't be arsed to put it in non airgun as it'll only end in a fight about racism and Brexit, but:

Many of you met Grant earlier this year, he's a smashing lad despite the beard. Tomorrow just after 1pm he will be my son-in-law and I couldn't be happier.

He is a member of the forum, shootingtall iirc, but I would like to take this oppurtunity if he's reading, to wish him well tomorrow and welcome him to the family.

That's the springer family too btw, he got a nice break-barrel for his xmas bonus.
    Please pass on my best wishes to Grant and Mrs Grant mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Please pass on my best wishes to Grant and Mrs Grant mate.
    Hear hear! Best wishes to the happy couple. Hope you all have a smashing day.

Today, I was mostly drinking, works Christmas do but not the usual boring shite, I joined the drawing office in LU in 1986 as a mere 26 year old and worked there for around six years with some wonderful blokes, we have got together for a meal every year since, that's 31 years on the bounce without fail, some have died in that time, most have retired with just two of us left working. Nine made it today. We had a lovely Xmas meal in an old pub in Hammersmith on The Thames and I just managed the last train home. In my 38 years on The Underground, I have had many friends and colleagues but none that can compare to the camaraderie of that old team. The only thing that has matched it to date for true friendship is The Boinger Bash Crew
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sounds like bliss Tone.
    Mmm, not.

Have yourselves a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Cheers tone.
    Bugger is I had actually given myself the afternoon off to go pick up the lgv from the gunroom, but they rang mid morning to stop me as armex hadn't posted it.
    Oh well, something to look forward to next week now.
    Bugger indeed, Jamie. But, as you say, something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Today, I was mostly drinking, works Christmas do but not the usual boring shite, I joined the drawing office in LU in 1986 as a mere 26 year old and worked there for around six years with some wonderful blokes, we have got together for a meal every year since, that's 31 years on the bounce without fail, some have died in that time, most have retired with just two of us left working. Nine made it today. We had a lovely Xmas meal in an old pub in Hammersmith on The Thames and I just managed the last train home. In my 38 years on The Underground, I have had many friends and colleagues but none that can compare to the camaraderie of that old team. The only thing that has matched it to date for true friendship is The Boinger Bash Crew
    Lovely post, Pauly, and great to hear you had a great time amongst friends. And sorry to hear of those no longer with us.

I don't go to our work do. In fact, I don't go to any of 'em, 'cos they're mostly a bunch of cults. I'll give you two guesses who's the biggest cult of all. And if I tell you about his latest cunning stunt it'll get your blood boiling. A Merry Christmas certainly isn't looking likely, but that's a story for another time and place.

Anyway, enough of that and, if the forecasted snow doesn't scupper things, that little Supersport will be turning up at work tomorrow.

BOING!

Lovely post, Pauly, and great to hear you had a great time amongst friends. And sorry to hear of those no longer with us.

I don't go to our work do. In fact, I don't go to any of 'em, 'cos they're mostly a bunch of cults. I'll give you two guesses who's the biggest cult of all. And if I tell you about his latest cunning stunt it'll get your blood boiling. A Merry Christmas certainly isn't looking likely, but that's a story for another time and place.

Anyway, enough of that and, if the forecasted snow doesn't scupper things, that little Supersport will be turning up at work tomorrow.

BOING!
    I didn't think that cult at work could get any lower Tone but, clearly he can

If it does snow matey, don't worry, that Supersport will get delivered by sleigh

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I remember him, he was the sort of kid you could slap all day long and not get bored.
    Thanks Mick, i love you too

Cheers
    Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)