Page 146 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That's a cool looking bum out leprechaun there mate
    Obviously the Mod that did it has a hankering to see my bum
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Um, Mike you remember that last pm ? We might need to reconsider !

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I reckon he will 'fit in nicely'
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Noooooo I've just bought a really nice pair of chaps

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Noooooo I've just bought a really nice pair of chaps
    Makes a change from renting them!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Makes a change from renting them!
    They made me return them due to over usage. Recommended that I buy my own

OMG you bunch of tards.
    Anyway, so today I got the call from the gunroom up at ivybridge saying the lgv had arrived. Well it wasn't a difficult decision to shelve the mole work I had lined up for the day as the weather was completely pants.
    So went up and fondled my new toy, decided I wanted a hawk panorama with the half mildots in the 4-12X40 ao/ir flavour, they only stock the new re-branded version now which hawks have significantly increased the price on the previous model.
    Anyways, john the owner suggested I would be mad to go back to grovelling in the mud when I had new shinies to play with! So who am I to disagree?.
    So I borrowed his tools gun stand etc and set too in the indoor range.
    The new rifle once set up was accurate as anything but absolutely stinking (diesiling), anyway in what seemed no time at all I'd got through about 300 pellets, the gun is very accurate as I said but not as smooth as the one I tried at the bash of capitalb,s (I think) apologies if not.
    Over Christmas I will strip, polish etc and see if that helps a bit, it's not horrible by any stretch, but not as silky smooth (yet).
    When I finally finished playing John said before you leave what do you think of this that just came in? Oh god! A lovely great condition 77 in .22 with both sets of opens intact!
    I haven't asked him to hold it, but tomorrow might be a different story
    Anyone looking for one? Please stop me from buying yet another. Dave??

You no me mate, always tempted I have been doing a fair bit of buying of late though

OMG you bunch of tards.
    Anyway, so today I got the call from the gunroom up at ivybridge saying the lgv had arrived. Well it wasn't a difficult decision to shelve the mole work I had lined up for the day as the weather was completely pants.
    So went up and fondled my new toy, decided I wanted a hawk panorama with the half mildots in the 4-12X40 ao/ir flavour, they only stock the new re-branded version now which hawks have significantly increased the price on the previous model.
    Anyways, john the owner suggested I would be mad to go back to grovelling in the mud when I had new shinies to play with! So who am I to disagree?.
    So I borrowed his tools gun stand etc and set too in the indoor range.
    The new rifle once set up was accurate as anything but absolutely stinking (diesiling), anyway in what seemed no time at all I'd got through about 300 pellets, the gun is very accurate as I said but not as smooth as the one I tried at the bash of capitalb,s (I think) apologies if not.
    Over Christmas I will strip, polish etc and see if that helps a bit, it's not horrible by any stretch, but not as silky smooth (yet).
    When I finally finished playing John said before you leave what do you think of this that just came in? Oh god! A lovely great condition 77 in .22 with both sets of opens intact!
    I haven't asked him to hold it, but tomorrow might be a different story
    Go for the 77 as well. After all it is Christmas. Having just bought a 77 and an s510 i'm still looking at the 98. I'm joining Airguns Anonymous next week

A strip, degrease, polish and re-lube will have it shooting beautifully, Jamie.

And if you need any assistance re the gun near Derby, just shout up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Thanks for the offer tone. But I've binned that one. I wasn't happy with the vendors coms.
    I think I've already got 3 X 77,s no! 4 forgot I just bought that .25 as well!
    Mike, I think I might need that helpline number

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Thanks for the offer tone. But I've binned that one. I wasn't happy with the vendors coms.

0800 77 20 177
    God rest ye jelly mental men

That's not the number you gave me before is it where the lady boys talk about shocking things not meant for anyone of a sensitive disposition

I've heard apparently that one problem with collecting/having too many of a similar item is the attached guilt that goes with it. Also apparently the best solution to relieve that guilt is to offload excess items onto the people around you and let them have the stress of it

I've heard apparently that one problem with collecting/having too many of a similar item is the attached guilt that goes with it. Also apparently the best solution to relieve that guilt is to offload excess items onto the people around you and let them have the stress of it
    Nice try, Mike.

Don't think it'll work, though.

Did you go back for the other one, Jamie?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!