Page 161 of 208 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Not me unfortunately, I've been plastering my dining room all day, now in between coats of bitumen on the floor before I commit to the self levelling compound pouring this evening. Been a hard few days but will be worth it
    Do you never stop? Wears me out just reading your posts!

PAUl.....Your new avatar mate, reminds me of how everyone look several drinks gone when I turned up at the bash on the Thursday Eve
    Ere, I resemble that remark

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    well things didn't go to plan, a little plink in the garden later perhaps
    Would've been pleasantly warm by comparison with last week! TX fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Once I've done the floor tonight it will be a sealed dust free room and then........CIDER TIME

This afternoon I have managed to shoot half a tin of pellets up the garden - great fun. I was smacking the top target of the zero spinner with FTTs. Just been out there again and switched the floodlight on - I reckon I might be on for a bit of evening shooting ... I think I can still see the full length of the garden

But that will have to wait for another night
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Would've been pleasantly warm by comparison with last week! TX fixed yet?
    Yes thanks Ted, put a few through it this afternoon. Shot like a dream. Roll on the first Saturday in January mate
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, I'm off to the range within the next hour Tone. Not sure which springer to take ? Maybe the TX or the 77 as they haven't seen daylight for a while.
    Not Again !!!

I'm Father Jack Now

Arse !
    Paul will you please stop displaying your schytzo personality? It's freakin me out trying to keep up
    Hope you had a good time with whichever underlever boingy thing you took along, Pauly.

Avatar....funny, but your festive leprechaun was much cuddlier and keeping in character.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Yup. Luckily I had my Emergency Kit with me: 3 pencils & 2 elastic bands. Of course out of kindness, the pencils are never sharpened.

ATB
    Gwyn
    For extra kindness, do your pencils have rubbers on the end, Gwyn?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Not me unfortunately, I've been plastering my dining room all day, now in between coats of bitumen on the floor before I commit to the self levelling compound pouring this evening. Been a hard few days but will be worth it
    Indeedy, Mikey Boy (you like?), about time you took a well-earned rest.

I know it'll be worth it and you can bask in that nice, warm glow of satisfaction, but.....phew!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    This afternoon I have managed to shoot half a tin of pellets up the garden - great fun. I was smacking the top target of the zero spinner with FTTs. Just been out there again and switched the floodlight on - I reckon I might be on for a bit of evening shooting ... I think I can still see the full length of the garden

But that will have to wait for another night
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Yes thanks Ted, put a few through it this afternoon. Shot like a dream. Roll on the first Saturday in January mate
    Excellent. Nice one, chaps.

And great to hear the TX is sorted, Pete.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope you had a good time with whichever underlever boingy thing you took along, Pauly.

Avatar....funny, but your festive leprechaun was much cuddlier and keeping in character.
    I took the Full leftie TX200 HC in the end Tone, put a couple of hundred pellets through it, mainly at spinners and shotgun cartridges but on paper it was doing 5p sized groups consistently at 35 Yds as long as I did my bit. There were lots of mince pies, cakes and chocolates there today but we decided not to shoot those.

If I put my Leprachaun back up matey, I feel it won't last long before I become Mrs Doyle or Bishop Brennan(I may try and do it when they're not looking - shhhhh)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I was wondering.... being as I have now started on a course of female hormoes, do you think it will make me a crap shot???

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    I was wondering.... being as I have now started on a course of female hormoes, do you think it will make me a crap shot???
    It might Neil but washing, ironing and winning an argument will be greatly improved
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

It might Neil but washing, ironing and winning an argument will be greatly improved
    Well I look forward to those parts at least then. I suppose the spinner swill just go a bit rusty lol

There are many excellent lady shooters out there, Neil, so you'll be hammering those spinners around just as much. But, because the ladies are, supposedly, better at multi-tasking, you'll be able to hit the spinners whilst simultaneously performing those household chores!