Page 162 of 208 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I took the Full leftie TX200 HC in the end Tone, put a couple of hundred pellets through it, mainly at spinners and shotgun cartridges but on paper it was doing 5p sized groups consistently at 35 Yds as long as I did my bit. There were lots of mince pies, cakes and chocolates there today but we decided not to shoot those.

If I put my Leprachaun back up matey, I feel it won't last long before I become Mrs Doyle or Bishop Brennan(I may try and do it when they're not looking - shhhhh)
    That day at the range sounds most excellent, Pauly. Nicely done, matey.

I think you'd make a lovely Kylie, Pauly!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    I was wondering.... being as I have now started on a course of female hormoes, do you think it will make me a crap shot???
    Possibly, but far more likely going by the ice queen here tonight you may become far less tolerant of men breathing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Possibly, but far more likely going by the ice queen here tonight you may become far less tolerant of men breathing!
    You cannot possibly be referring to the lovely Mel, Jamie?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Indeedy, Mikey Boy (you like?), about time you took a well-earned rest.

I know it'll be worth it and you can bask in that nice, warm glow of satisfaction, but.....phew!
    Mikey Boy? That will do just fine, I've been called worse . Tomorrow will be a chill out day, off to the pub with around 30 friends, the other half and my boy although he has a stinker of a cold at the moment so may have to go to his grans. We all meet up at a little country pub called the Wheatsheaf every xmas eve. Good times

Whats everyone up to tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Yes thanks Ted, put a few through it this afternoon. Shot like a dream. Roll on the first Saturday in January mate
    Good job done then. Roger to that.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    We're having our 'Christmas Day' tomorrow as our Grand-daughter/Aaron's littlun (aged 8) who normally spends the 25th with us can't do it this year so we will have Christmas dinner tomorrow and let her open her presents then Christmas Day will just be a quiet lazy day for me, Karen and Aaron when we will open our prezzies and indulge in some Father Jack juice
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

That sounds like a most excellent day, Mike. Enjoy.

Ours, unfortunately, will be a little more hectic.....The wife is adamant that the entire house must be cleaned. Sponges to bake for the trifle. Big ham to cook. Start preparing some of the other food ready for the "big" day. We've agreed to go round to my mum's for a meal late afternoon, too.

Christmas Day will see us and the four bin lids here, plus the dopey stepson, plus my mum and dad plus the visitor who I've mentioned from time to time (who stays for ages) and, this time, he is staying until Boxing Day. Boxing Day afternoon we're at the outlaws.

So, all a bit busy and, for a peaceful life, I just sorta go with the flow......

Hopefully I'll be sneaking a quick plink in on Christmas Day with the Vigilante. After all, I've got to make sure it's okay, yes? If not, that transfers to the crammed Boxing Day. And if that fails, Wednesday playtime will be a "must do".

Amongst all this, y'never know, we might even be able to watch an hour or two of TV in and put our feet up. Beats going to work for Scrooge, though!

We're having our 'Christmas Day' tomorrow as our Grand-daughter/Aaron's littlun (aged 8) who normally spends the 25th with us can't do it this year so we will have Christmas dinner tomorrow and let her open her presents then Christmas Day will just be a quiet lazy day for me, Karen and Aaron when we will open our prezzies and indulge in some Father Jack juice
    Excellent; enjoy my LittlePauly.

Quiet, lazy day for the 25th......you lucky, lucky man.

That sounds like a most excellent day, Mike. Enjoy.

Ours, unfortunately, will be a little more hectic.....The wife is adamant that the entire house must be cleaned. Sponges to bake for the trifle. Big ham to cook. Start preparing some of the other food ready for the "big" day. We've agreed to go round to my mum's for a meal late afternoon, too.

Christmas Day will see us and the four bin lids here, plus the dopey stepson, plus my mum and dad plus the visitor who I've mentioned from time to time (who stays for ages) and, this time, he is staying until Boxing Day. Boxing Day afternoon we're at the outlaws.

So, all a bit busy and, for a peaceful life, I just sorta go with the flow......

Hopefully I'll be sneaking a quick plink in on Christmas Day with the Vigilante. After all, I've got to make sure it's okay, yes? If not, that transfers to the crammed Boxing Day. And if that fails, Wednesday playtime will be a "must do".

Amongst all this, y'never know, we might even be able to watch an hour or two of TV in and put our feet up. Beats going to work for Scrooge, though!
    Sounds like a real manic one there mate. Boxing day will be our manic day as its also my boys birthday. Lots of visitors to came and lots of visits to make. A week after that and its my birthday. Our families crap at impregnation timing that's for sure

That sounds like my kinda day.

Excellent; enjoy my LittlePauly.

Quiet, lazy day for the 25th......you lucky, lucky man.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds like my kinda day.
    I suppose it just shows I'm getting 'old' I had my years of mania and running around visiting in-laws etc when my sons were kids but, with them in their late thirties now with children of their own and not living locally, it's all much quieter Suits me nicely.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    well I know I have only just started on this hormone thing but I am hoping that I can handle the effects when they really start to kick in. I am normally pretty level headed although the piss taking gland has always been large with me. I have given instructions to the good lady to simply tell me when I am not acting "normal" by my standards and hopefully I will be able to see what she means.....

We will see how it goes. Proper injection on the 3rd of January followed by brachytherapy 3 months later.
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    well I know I have only just started on this hormone thing but I am hoping that I can handle the effects when they really start to kick in. I am normally pretty level headed although the piss taking gland has always been large with me. I have given instructions to the good lady to simply tell me when I am not acting "normal" by my standards and hopefully I will be able to see what she means.....

We will see how it goes. Proper injection on the 3rd of January followed by brachytherapy 3 months later.
    I'm sure all will go well for you Neil, bloody brilliant what they can do for us these days. Plenty of plinking is excellent therapy too. If you ever feel you are lacking in the piss taking arena, you've only got to drop back in here to see how it's done

All will go extremely well, Neil. As Pauly Boy says, it's amazing what they can do these days and they'll have you back to top fitness in no time.

Keep on boinging.......

Pauly's Christmas Leprechaun is back.