Page 187 of 208 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    This is the one that I have sent to the guy who does the sublimated printing. He is going to run off the samples and as soon as I have them I will put up pictures of the finished items.

https://i.imgur.com/l9GNkOa.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Thats definitely a good one Neil. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out in the flesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    He's done it, he's swapped the right hand '97 for a TX! Skilfully crafted design Neil, cheers.
    Looks excellent, Neil.

Thank you.

And, yep, he's slipped the TX in there.

The only flaw I can see is that you didn't manage to slip a HW35 in there.

Nick's not going to be best pleased!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hiya lads. Been struggling to get a bit of WiFi here at times this week. Weather is shite but I don’t care, I’m not at work No opportunities for a plink unfortunately but having a good time.

Well done on the Tagline Mike - well deserved mate

Nice designs on the Boingerati tops Neil. I’ll gladly go with anything to be honest and would be up for a hoodie, polo and T-shirt if there’s a chance for jogging bottoms.... I’ll need an Xsmall leg with a bit extra sown into the crotch area

Me and Chris slipped away from the ladies and went looking for a gun shop in Penrith on Sunday, we found it but.... it was closed. Today we went to Keswick and I managed to slip away again (minus my Smoggie mate as he’d gone home)and found a gun shop that was open. Nice selection of the mainstream stuff - rifles and pistols but, it seemed mainly dedicated to clothing. I spent an hour in there but miraculously, my debit card stayed intact

Well, I’ve got a few more days in this lovely place which has been excellent but what would make it perfect is if a certain ‘blue stained’ geezer dropped over to join me if he could
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Hiya lads. Been struggling to get a bit of WiFi here at times this week. Weather is shite but I don’t care, I’m not at work No opportunities for a plink unfortunately but having a good time.

Well done on the Tagline Mike - well deserved mate

Nice designs on the Boingerati tops Neil. I’ll gladly go with anything to be honest and would be up for a hoodie, polo and T-shirt if there’s a chance for jogging bottoms.... I’ll need an Xsmall leg with a bit extra sown into the crotch area

Me and Chris slipped away from the ladies and went looking for a gun shop in Penrith on Sunday, we found it but.... it was closed. Today we went to Keswick and I managed to slip away again (minus my Smoggie mate as he’d gone home)and found a gun shop that was open. Nice selection of the mainstream stuff - rifles and pistols but, it seemed mainly dedicated to clothing. I spent an hour in there but miraculously, my debit card stayed intact

Well, I’ve got a few more days in this lovely place which has been excellent but what would make it perfect is if a certain ‘blue stained’ geezer dropped over to join me if he could
    Cheers mate . Sounds like you're having a great time and i'm just slightly jealous!!!! I'll think of you when i'm plastering today being forced to enjoy yourself and chill out. On a brighter note though myself and a few mates have arranged a bike trip for July. We are riding down through Germany and Austria to visit the Eagles Nest (Hitlers tea room) which we done a few years ago and was awesome. We are then heading back to Vipetino for an Italian bike rally for three days and then heading home via Monaco and the Millau Viaduct!!! Something to look forward to!!!

My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Sounds positively lovely, Pauly.

I haven't been up to The Lakes for many a year now but very much enjoyed that beautiful part of the country whilst in Keswick and around Windermere.

Keep enjoying, matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

That bike trip of yours sounds like it'll be absolutely brilliant, Mike.

We've had loads of European road trip holidays and enjoyed every moment. Mainly in Italy but done a few countries en route, including Germany and Austria.

Amazing really considering how much I hate driving over here, especially the rush hour commute and driving in the dark. But when the Vito's loaded and heading for the Sun, I really look forward to the drive as an enjoyable element of the holiday. And the places you can get to under your own steam, all within easy reach, is mind-boggling, as you'll know.

Always fancied doing it on the bike, too, but lack of time and dough suppresses that particular urge.

Ooo-er, mister.

Love it.

And edging ever closer my lovely little boingering peeps.

93 to go.

Mmmm.....93, was that the Park Rifle?

BOING!

I think I like a nice simple version too....

https://i.imgur.com/OqgVmAS.gif

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    myself and a few mates have arranged a bike trip for July. We are riding down through Germany and Austria to visit the Eagles Nest (Hitlers tea room) which we done a few years ago and was awesome
    What's all this then, a pilgrimage? Next we'll find out you're all on BMW motorbikes with sidecar mounted MG34's.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    What's all this then, a pilgrimage? Next we'll find out you're all on BMW motorbikes with sidecar mounted MG34's.

Iirc its a Tiger? Which is almost right
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

How about this one??

https://i.imgur.com/NFt7Spz.gif

How about this one??

https://i.imgur.com/NFt7Spz.gif

That's better, the eye was confusing? What's the vere in virtue mean though?

Its latin for spring power

The eye was just copying the illumnati logo (the all seeing eye)

Its latin for spring power

The eye was just copying the illumnati logo (the all seeing eye)

Virtue is just power or indeed virtue, spiralibus virtue (coil powered) is the closest to spring powered. Putting the spiral in spiralibus virtue would work though. Although I knew a fella who put the in Scunthorpe, so what do I know!?

Edit: but that use of virtue is power as in political power. A more correct form would be Opera Spirilibus, works by coils.